Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Woogler View Post
    Does anyone have a buzzing noise from around the drivers leg towards the centre console? I think its the large plastic section that comes down from the right hand side of the centre console to the floor near the drivers feet.

And my whole dash seems to make a single crack/creak noise on some sudden bumps. Any hot tips?
    Just take off that plastic panel (held on by 1 clip and 1 screw), put it back on again and tighten carefully.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Sport '06
    Thanks mate. I will give it a try!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro manual

Deceptive noises

Noises are hard to pin down. The only noise my 05 Euro had was a slight chatter which came from the sun roof clips. It took 4 visits to convince the Dealer I was sane, wouldn't go away and definitely wanted it fixed. Now all is serene. May I suggest you buy some adhesive draft excluder foam from a hardware store, the rolls are cheap and come in many widths. Try patching this stuff around to see if you can stop the buzzing OR go to your dealer. If you do put it all down in writing this seems to carry more weight.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Sport '06

Roof lining

Anyone had any dramas with their roof lining making a cracking/popping noise on bumps??? And also when you press it just in front of the drivers sun visor, near the windscreen?

I put some sponge in there tonight and it semes to have silenced my whole problem..... I will find out tomorrow morning and afternoon after it all has a night to settle again.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    Noises are hard to pin down. The only noise my 05 Euro had was a slight chatter which came from the sun roof clips. It took 4 visits to convince the Dealer I was sane, wouldn't go away and definitely wanted it fixed. Now all is serene. May I suggest you buy some adhesive draft excluder foam from a hardware store, the rolls are cheap and come in many widths. Try patching this stuff around to see if you can stop the buzzing OR go to your dealer. If you do put it all down in writing this seems to carry more weight.
    Yeah squeaks/noises are hard to pin down but if you're a bit creative you can fix most of them yourself.

Rattles

Hi Guys,

I got my Euro last Monday and I have rattles coming from the dashboard. Mine are not from the glove box, not from the cup holder and not from the sun glass thingi.
    It sounds like the radio/CD-Stacker and/or the cover from the centre compartment. There is also another rattle coming from the passenger side.

My car is due for the 1K service on Monday and they already know about my "issue".

I'm actually very disappointed with the build quality of the Euro. Honda is revving about the quality, and the importance of silence in the Euro.

Never had a new car with such interior noise before.
    Euro Lux 5AT Silver Stock Standard

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro MY06 Std Auto
    My dash rattle is CURED!!! I'm so happy!!! Essendon Honda fixed it today where 2 other dealers couldn't. It was a loose SRS airbag plug in the steering wheel. PM me if you want to know the technician's name.

Now I got a new rattle coming from the steering/dash area.... driving me nuts and I cant pinpoint the source. If its the SRS airbag plug, dont think I will be able to cure it

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    Now I got a new rattle coming from the steering/dash area.... driving me nuts and I cant pinpoint the source. If its the SRS airbag plug, dont think I will be able to cure it
    It's a job for the dealer.You don't want to mess about with airbags!!

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F View Post
    Also, just incase anyone else has experienced a similar sound/rattle... whenever I'm slowing down with my foot off the throttle with the clutch engaged (engine breaking) i hear a subtle 'sssshhhhhhhhccrrshshhhh' sound sort of like when you put your ear up to a sea shell but a bit more mecahnical sounding. It's a really hard sound to describe but it sounds similar to how the 'cavitating' sound was described. Weird thing is, when the clutch is disengaged it goes away.
    Does this sound almost sound like a very faint fan belt whine?

ive got this problem at the moment when im engine braking as you say, clutch is engaged and i can hear a subtle high pitch kind of whine noise, the second i push the clutch in it goes away!

Any ideas!
    Bwwwwoooommmp

My dash rattle is like a a tic tac being vibrated in the box.... kinda of high pitch.... will do more investigation around the steering column.

How do you get the dealer to check? Do you call to complain and book a time? Do you sit with the mechanic while they open up the car? If you can do that it would be great, but doubt so...

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Rattle from Drivers Air Vent

Does anyone have an intermittent rattle from the Drivers Side Air Vent (the Vent near the door)?

The rattle is audible at around 2500RPM-3000RPM.

Anyone know how to fix it? Or where the rattle is coming from exactly?
    .© ♪