Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzes213 View Post
    I had a look in tha boot and on the link/picture above the arrow is on the left hand side but in my case the noise is when the shelf is vibrating in the middle, not on the side. What to do?? Does any one know how to take it off and that fill the gap with foam or something like that????
    Regards
    Ramzes
    The pic I posted is for the metal creak/tapping sound. if yours is a vibration sound, then it is the fibre parcel shelf vibrating against the metal frame beneath.. Need to take off the parcel shelf and add lots of foam tape. I left mine alone and lived with it.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord 2006 new look
    This is exactly what u have described - vibrating .... I have to do that because it anoyes me very much. Any on knows how to do that?? THX

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    This is exactly what u have described - vibrating .... I have to do that because it anoyes me very much. Any on knows how to do that?? THX
    I have tried pulling off the speaker covers and putting foam between the shelf and the metal frame underneath but it didn't help much. I am thinking that it needs much more foam padding.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Lux 5AT
    How did you go with no 3?? I have the same problem in my Accord. But when I tap the rear shelf it makes noise like it was banging on sth underneath.
    Didnt talk to the dealer yet, just waiting for service time.
    But I think that I will have to fill the gap with foam or sth like that.
    Any one know how to unmount that shelf??
    I still haven't got around to fixing it. I went into one bike shop to buy a tube of lithium grease and they didn't have any. Will get onto it sooner than later and report back when I do.