I have this annoying noise from the sunroof of my accord euro.......has anyone with accord euro luxury experience the same problem?......the noise comes when I'm driving my car and the position of the sunroof is closed. If u guys have the solution, pls tell me. cheers

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    At what speeds does the sound come out?

Most likely the wind noise is coming from an opening from the sunroof that is not closing properly.... You should have it checked under
    warranty..

CHEERS
    Nick
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    I have an accord euro luxury, and I don't notice any noise. I think either the rubber seal on the sunroof is not fitted properly, or worn out (which I highly doubt).

Take it back to the dealer and have it checked out.

The sunroof in my luxury does have a noise coming from it, which sounds like it is something in the trim moving whenever you go over a bump. I spoke to the service guys at they are aware of the problem in a few cars and I got the impression it may be something which is being looked at a higher level that the dealerships. For the moment they are applying silicone spray to the rubbers to lubricate them. I haven't done this yet as I am adverse to putting any silicone based products on the car, especially near paintwork.