Audio Setup In Honda Euro

HI Guys & Ladies,

Am interested to see wat u audio setup u guys have put in place in u euro's without taking out the original head unit. Please post pictures thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    aka_nsx did the install of the vehicles system, i just custom fit the deck in the pocket
    Last edited by ICACHA; 16-11-2007 at 11:54 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    ^^
    that's hot.

i used original head unit. didnt want two head units. cheaper aswell..

Line output convertor

NOS!
    : )
    nah switch for the amp

Member Array
    Car:
    Acrd, Prld, Crv, Odsy
    Installed a Pionner P9R Head with DEQ-P9 Processor at the back, Kenwood Touchscreen tv..all fit in the storage below the main console. Center Speaker at the top. All other speakers at the factory positions. all factory cabling are left untouched...and pull new cables around for the audio...the cd player in the center console still working...although no sound coming out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kucing3.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	2013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kucing4.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	2014   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kucing5.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	2015   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kucing7.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	2016   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kucing6.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	2017  

Last edited by KUCING; 18-07-2006 at 01:36 AM.
    PAST: Honda Accord 5th gen, Honda CR-V, Honda Accord 6th gen, Honda Prelude, Honda Accord Euro.

PRESENT: Honda Odyssey, Toyota Mark-X.

FUTURE: ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    kucing, did you remove your spare tyre?

This is one of ours we did from scratch:

About a week later the 'Bestkits' Euro kit turned up. Bugger.

Member Array
    Car:
    Acrd, Prld, Crv, Odsy
    Quote Originally Posted by xiang
    kucing, did you remove your spare tyre?
    yes i removed the spare tyre as 16" spare tyre is useless coz i changed my wheels to 19". and the spare tyre space is perfect for a fiberglass sub box
    PAST: Honda Accord 5th gen, Honda CR-V, Honda Accord 6th gen, Honda Prelude, Honda Accord Euro.

Quote Originally Posted by KUCING
    Installed a Pionner P9R Head with DEQ-P9 Processor at the back, Kenwood Touchscreen tv..all fit in the storage below the main console. Center Speaker at the top. All other speakers at the factory positions. all factory cabling are left untouched...and pull new cables around for the audio...the cd player in the center console still working...although no sound coming out.
    Factory cables for the speakers? Speakers at the rear doors as well or just front and rear shelf? I'm trying to decide if I want to use factory cables for my splits and whether it will be difficult to route the cables through the door to the spaekers.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord Euro
    Kucing, that Tv looks unereal there, good job

But has anyone ever seen some some sort of fold out tv in the compartment in front of the gear stick with out replacing with an aftermarket dash kit??? Do they make such things as like a 5 inch fold out screen or anything like that?

Member Array
    Car:
    Acrd, Prld, Crv, Odsy
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz
    Factory cables for the speakers? Speakers at the rear doors as well or just front and rear shelf? I'm trying to decide if I want to use factory cables for my splits and whether it will be difficult to route the cables through the door to the spaekers.
    I route new cables all around..as the quality for factory cables are not a good one...if you concern about sound quality then you better use new cables