Too big of a front swaybar- bad for traction?

Doing some research on upgrading my swaybars

And I am reading that too thick of a front swaybar will lift the front inside tyre and make it spin heaps through corner acceleration. And was told that better to up the spring rate at the front.

Now, I was wondering how this is with DC2R running 24mm front swaybar? Doesn't that cuz inside wheel to spin, or is the LSD so tight?

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    It is probably better getting a higher spring rate up front to resist roll instead... but that can be a step backward depending on the surfaces you'll be driving on? Is this a track/daily car or...?
    If you get a thicker front swaybar, it's also ideal to do the same to the rear... but it also depends if you want more under/oversteer?

More info and what you're aiming for!

Member Array
    Car:
    was a honda
    Front wheel drive vehicles would benefit more on a thicker rear swaybar if you don't already have one. This would reduce understeer significantly and you will feel the difference immediately around corners.

I had a stock EM1 coupe and i replaced my rear swaybar with an after market Whiteline 18-22mm adjustable type and it seriously made a difference on the street and track.

The harder i went on the track the more oversteer i got ie the back wheels started sliding out! but on the street it should be alright.........depends on how hard you go i guess.....

It is a street car which may hit a track but unlikely

Basically I just want better handling. Faster cornering speeds, so I am thinking instead of jus upgrading rear swaybar, I will do front and get an even stiffer rear one.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    If it's mainly just for street, get adjustable sway bars with softish rate springs/matching dampers.
    The "lifting" of the inside tyre with a thick sway bar will happen if...
    a) The front swaybar is bigger in comparison to the rear (size/ratio wise over say a "neutral" stock setup)
    b) Front and rear swaybar may be even but too big as the spring rate is too high <-- most likely

Basically poor setup
    I'd steer away from high spring rate coil overs if it's mainly a daily on the street...

yeah bigget front bar may coz inside to lift but dc2r diff is pretty tight compared to other oem honda lsd's.
    OZ Most Powerful K Series 279WHP
    101 MotorSport CRX
    Eastern Creek 1:35:1
    QR Clubman 54.7
    OZ Fastest FF

I am thinking of 21mm front swaybar and about 22mm rear swaybar?

Springs are 5kg front and 4kg rear

Do you guys think I would have problems with this? Diff with be a DC5R