Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC4 + ZXR250C

Dropping a 2000 model DC4

hi all,

I'm thinking of dropping 2000 model Teg GSI with pro kit eibach springs, would it be ok with stock shocks? will i be facing major problems with my sussy? im only going for looks as i've own a VTIR n this thing is a slow poke compared to DOHC VTEC.. hahah and i'm also only keeping this car for 1.5 or 2 years max as a reliable transport so won't be trashing it either.. so wat u guys reckon? stock shocks n pro kit eibach springs for daily driver with no hard driving? any input will be appreciated....

Thanks

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    eventually itll blow you shocks out because you putting more pressure on them with the lower stance

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4 + ZXR250C
    what does eventually means? 1 years? 2 years? or there is no time frame

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Moved to suspension/handling forum
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    it'll be right. with everyday driving you'll get a couple years out of it.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4 + ZXR250C
    the reason im thinking it should be fine is the fact that the car has only got 33 000 kms on it....

thanks for the reply guys

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4 + ZXR250C
    so um how long does pro kit eibach springs lasts for?? they are good for moe than 10 - 15 000 kms?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4 + ZXR250C
    eg/dc2/dc4 have same suspension?

if i get springs from dc2 it will fit dc4?

Quote Originally Posted by GReY_CVC
    hi all,

I'm thinking of dropping 2000 model Teg GSI with pro kit eibach springs, would it be ok with stock shocks? will i be facing major problems with my sussy? im only going for looks as i've own a VTIR n this thing is a slow poke compared to DOHC VTEC.. hahah and i'm also only keeping this car for 1.5 or 2 years max as a reliable transport so won't be trashing it either.. so wat u guys reckon? stock shocks n pro kit eibach springs for daily driver with no hard driving? any input will be appreciated....

Thanks
    Hi man:
    just a question off the topic, you really think DC4 is that much slower than DC2?

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    so um how long does pro kit eibach springs lasts for?? they are good for moe than 10 - 15 000 kms?
    Yeah man easy. It'll probably last for as long as you own the car.

eg/dc2/dc4 have same suspension?

if i get springs from dc2 it will fit dc4?
    yep all good.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Integra GSi
    Ive got DC4 and have super low king springs with stock shocks (i know slightly different product but very similar idea) along with 18's..
    I have had mine in for about 6 months and done about 12-14,000km's on them so far and have not noticed any deteoration at all...having said that my car's only done 85,000km's..
    Ur car (including shocks) may have done more n may deteorate quicker...but all in all...you will still get a decent life out of your shocks

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4 + ZXR250C
    the dc4 is not full slow i know that dude :P... but dc2s is more fun to drive just with I/H/E it sounds n goes good...however i guess if i modify the gsi it can be faster .. it all depends this is just my opinion u kno

Quote Originally Posted by sydteg21
    Hi man:
    just a question off the topic, you really think DC4 is that much slower than DC2?