Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '86 Legend 4 Door

Struts for SX16 (416i)

I need to find some decent quality possibly damper adjustable struts for an rover 416i, the work will be getting done in melbourne closeish to the inner city as possible can anyone recomend a place and a price estimate for all 4 corners.

Cheers

hey mate, dunno if they stock, but go to suspension city (thats the shop name). they are located in north melborne on provost street. I was tehre this morning having my sussy fixed up after the previsou shop stuffed it up.

great guys, gave me great advice and a competitive price. they know what they are talking about. I saw in the storeroom they had KYB, bilstein, kings, koni and tokico. so i'm sure they can order something for you.

or ask egSi (underground imports - aka Trav), maybe he can help u out.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '86 Legend 4 Door
    Thanks dude, I will give my old man a call and send him down there. I think some konis would prob be the best performance/cost solution, I have heard they arnt a good shock absorber, there a life subscription to good shock absorbers, Just get them rebuilt every so often.

I would hit up egSi but dad needs to get someone to install for him, It would prob save some cash if he didnt but Im well to far away to be helping him.

If this is your dads car, would he really need $1000 shock absorbers? Is it performance driving or day to day? If its day to day, just get OEM replacement shocks. Save you a good lump of cash.