Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv

Dvd Setup in Euro Lux

Hey guys just curious to know if/how this could be done.

Those roof mounted dvd players with the screen to be installed in a Euro Luxury. As you all probably know the Euro Luxury comes with a sunroof, so ultimately I'd like to get the roof mounted dvd player to sit almost in the middle of the roof for just the backseat passengers.. is this possible?? I only ask this as the sunroof could be a problem to work around.. any ideas? any pics of this being done??

cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    anything is possible, depends on how much you think you want to spend and how much it will actually cost you...

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    alf
    the sunroof of the euro lux is indeed in the way and if u decide to mount a flipdown it'd have to be a little further back and wont be in the middle because obviously the glass for the sunroof is taking that space up
    i suggest just getting headrest monitors for back passengers
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    thats right steve, the sunroof actually goes inside the roof yeah?

in the next couple of months theres going to be some big changes in my garage hahaha

hrmm just a thought if i were to get one of those roof mounted dvd players, running the power line and AUX line down the back of the car then through the door seals of the car to the standard deck.. The standard decks have AUX output don't they? I think that should be sufficient, dont ya think?

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by _CiVIC_
    The standard decks have AUX output don't they?
    its not AUX O/P but AUX I/P what you need, and the euro as far as i know it doesnt have the AUX I/P i know it says CD/AUX button on the deck but actually its doesnt have unless if there is a changes on the current model one

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    hrmm.. so with an AUX output what could i get from that? is it just there as a waste? on my type S i have an AUX output on the front of the deck and my portable dvd player produces sound from my speakers..

wouldn't it be the same??

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    hahahah lookin forward to the changes alfy!!! EUROOOOOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOO

for me personally, when i mod my interior and ICE, im gonna get an aftermarket LCD headunit so i dont have to worry about all taht AUX shit...
    and ive been told that a flipdown is possible but for rear passengers to view it with comfort, it will be VERY close proximity with the sunroof as the sunroof slides in, not like the type S where it goes outside and over the roof.

i plan on gettin a 10" alpine flipdown when i mod mine as well as headrest monitors etc

also, alf u might wanna have a look at this thread too. ghetto LCD DVD monitor custom job but it works and looks the goods

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...highlight=euro

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    steve i checked that out bro and it looks alright but how the heck did he mount that flip down screen?

thats not a euro luxury is it?

Yes, yes a Euro BROOO!! hehee i'm going ricky dees this weekend to test drive one w00t w00t!!

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    he mounted it on the sunglass holder
    that position is where the factory sunglass holder is on the euro

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    what about something like this

half din motorized 7" monitor looks
    Last edited by aka_NSX; 05-11-2006 at 03:30 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    ^^^

I want................. lol

That looks really good, much better viewing angle as well since it's higher up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    ^^^ lol thats mad, how did you make that custom dash mount?
    .© ♪