Newcomer Array
    Does anyone know an australian stocker with bodykit for 92+ CRX bodykits. Apart from carmate.com.au.

Right now mines comming over from america but it might be a good refrence for those who dont want to import their gear.

jetspeed in sydney have a huge range of kits...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    I can get most "off da shelf" kits $800 supplied.
    TEAMDaiGah
    REDSUN Performance: 98970889

Member Array
    im lookin at gettin my kit in the next week or 2.. afta full mugen.. need it in time for formals lol haha :roll:

Member Array
    Car:
    no longer drive one. :-(
    Try Online Performance

www.onlineperformance.com.au

Hope that help

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Quote Originally Posted by Shr00my
    Does anyone know an australian stocker with bodykit for 92+ CRX bodykits. Apart from carmate.com.au.

Right now mines comming over from america but it might be a good refrence for those who dont want to import their gear.
    How'd you go about it?? Thru acquaintance?? or online?? shipping heaps?? I'm thinking of doing same thing as there are soooo many options available in the states for my ride.(Accord)

Shr00my: have you seen a kit you like yet>?

hey idbitch, where you getting your mugen kit from??? PM me in the crxaustralia forum

Also, fibremotive is a good place for bodykits aswell. I can get kits from cheap from there aswell if anyone is interested.

They supply kits for the civic and crx.

Member Array
    Dont forget Cyber Motorsports......they are located down at Taren Point in Sydney.

Newcomer Array
    Hi guys,

Sorry i didnt reply for so long been busy at work.

How'd you go about it?? Thru acquaintance?? or online?? shipping heaps?? I'm thinking of doing same thing as there are soooo many options available in the states for my ride
    I got my bodykit imported through a mechanics in bairnsdale who has the liscence i tried autobarn (our victorian all around car parts dealer) but they dont have an importers liscence... or so they told me.

Jnr Teggy - I have found a kit i like its a mix between wings west/veilside/kanimari (spelling) should look good once its once its done... expensive but good.

Sorry guys just a bit of a PS
    Online performance are bringing out their own bodykit in the next couple of weeks they have just finished the moulding sides of things and by the looks it might be a winner... check it out here http://www.onlineperformance.com.au/...%2DSOL+92%2D97

Im just wondering if you guys know anyone who deals in fitting and respray for the bodykit in or around the melbourne area.