Car:
    EP3

Omni coilovers

how r these for ek civic's??? neone no the specs

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    this was given to me by the owner of the ominpower ...Steve

Our street coilovers are about 50% or 3 clicks from the softest setting vs our adjustable coilovers our sport coilovers are about 85% of our adjustable coilover. also the non-adj uses a special digressive piston design, the adjustable damping offers about 30% range of total damping change from 1-6 clicks. our adjustable damping coilovers come standard with 6 springs FYI. 2X8k,2X10k,2X12k which allows you to run a more comfortable setup on the street and more aggessive setup on the track. what would you like to see a dyno of and which type of dyno: V-curve or Bread/round/doughnut curve? also front or rear.

In context:
    the street kit we offer is fairly agressive vs other brands, it has a very unique piston design and is much more responsive piston to movement vs other brands. its suitable for daily driving and mild track use. On a totally stock car with a professional driver our street kit is about 3 seconds a lap faster than the OEM suspension with no other changes.

the sport coilver kit offers the same characteristics as the street but in a more aggressive package. Its suitable for track and a little street use as a second car.
    The adjustable kit on full hard is more agressive than the sport kit and softer than the street kit on full soft. it comes with 3 sets of springs to toggle back and forth between street and strip setups. The shock valving can handle about 16k before it requires revalveing.
    We also offer a track tuned race coilover that was tuned by roger foo (2001 speed world challenge rookie of the year). It features 6 way adjustable damping and the softest setting is a little more aggresive than the adj damping kit on full hard. it comes with 16k and 18k spring rates and also you can specify what rates you want and where. the shock valving can handle about 22k springs.
    each kit was developed on a road course for optimal feel and control with consideration for street driving where applicable. Also we have done numerous cycle testing to ensure that our products can exceed 400,000 cycles with no problems and less than 4% of damping change over the life of the shock. We use the highest grade spring steel for our shims that allows upto about 35%+ longer life than other brands.

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    i have omnipower coilovers on my del sol

spring rate is 12/10kg
    it has 5 way damper adjustable setting and is fully height adjustable.

ride is comfortable on the softest settin even when the car is really low, and my car was REALLY low.

on the hardest settin you can feel every single pebble

these coilovesr are not overly expensive like others and do an awsome job.

if your after a set pm me as i can get them locally.