Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whiteline swaybar Dbush conv kit to fit ITR rear sway on VTIR teg?

Hi everyone,

can anyone confirm whether the Whiteline Swaybar Dbush conv kit part no KBR19 can be used to fit a ITR rear sway onto vtir DC integra without any further modifications. I think this is the bracket/saddle kit that whiteline use for their 22 mm replacement sways. Or advise of the correct kit part no that will fit.

Yes, I have read up on fitting itr rear sway to vtir on integramod/bretQ's gsr site. Discussed with cousin, today the whiteline kit looks like a more viable option for us fitting wise atm.

Here is what my current swaybar set up looks like.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~spun...ky/mypic30.jpg
    blah blah blah

LOL I guess that's no takers then. No one knows Lol.
    blah blah blah

I have a 23mm Whiteline blade adjustable rear swaybar. Myself and a mate fitted it (along with the other suspension bits 'n pieces). It's hard to explain without going into a bit of detail and I'm not feeling very articulate at the moment. In any case, there are 4 bushes that come with the swaybar, each with a metal sleeve inside them. On 2 of the bushes, my mate had to make a careful cut using a dremel to allow the original bolt to fit through. You have to use the original Honda bolt as the thread size is different from the ones that Whiteline provide. I have talked to a suspension expert about it (the owner of the workshop that tuned my suspension) who said that this will be OK.

Thanks mate
    blah blah blah

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    If you want something thats hassle free and 100% bolt up check out the ASR bar that i sell here in the states. I can sell you the complete kit that comes with the ASR brace and ITR sway bar with all hardware for installation so you dont have to second guess.

suprfast, how much is that kit in US $$? and how much is shipping to australia in US $$?

Member Array
    Car:
    HONDA
    tat kit lookin nice, how much how much?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by revNhevN
    suprfast, how much is that kit in US $$? and how much is shipping to australia in US $$?
    That kit goes for 340.00 USD. Shipping is about 100.00USD to AUS. That is for Global EMS 3-5 day air
    kris

Thanks Kris, but I've already got a lower tie bar and have decided to make my own reinforcement plates to fit the itr sway.
    blah blah blah

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkymonkey
    Thanks Kris, but I've already got a lower tie bar and have decided to make my own reinforcement plates to fit the itr sway.
    Not a problem, just thought i would help
    kris

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    diy

u see how i made it..... its like the asr one..

take note that u need to place the D bracket holes directly ontop of the factory honda holes..
    (as oppose to the whitline one... check your pic)
    Last edited by BlitZ; 05-08-2006 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks Blitz. Yes diy well with the help of my cousins Lol

Just waiting for Noltec to reply to my email. Changing swaybar bushes while I'm at it.
    Last edited by Spunkymonkey; 05-08-2006 at 05:15 PM.
    blah blah blah