2006 German Grand Prix - Hockenheim (discussion)

Schumi lookin the fav ATM...
    should be warmer conditions for tonights free 3 n quali...

FYI Renault have removed their mass damper system even though it was ruled legal by the stewards (but ruled illegal by the FIA).... to be on the safe side i guess...

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    schuey is going to win.
    i reckon alonso will have trouble finding pace in this round
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    once again mark webber gets fkd on by williams unreliability.. an awesome drive gone to waste. if i was Sir Frank Williams, heads would be rolling in the testing program coz it seems these problems only arise during races. either they are doing a piss-poor job at testing or the tests are just unrealistic. i reckon mark should start thinking about a new team coz his talent is being wasted at williams. give him a ferrari and watch him fly IMO. end rant.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Yeah Webber should drive a renault already. that bmw is nothing but trouble..
    .© ♪

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    williams is running a Cosworth engine this year but for the next 3 years they have signed a contract to use Toyota engines. if Mark decides to stay it should be okay coz it seems the Toyota engine has been pretty reliable this year. pop in a corolla engine and it'll never break down! lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    renault seem to be struggling at the moment.

IMO it would be wise for him to stay at williams if he couldnt get a spot in say ferrari or mclaren..

The williams chassis is good.. just that mechanical reliability is poor. So they are ****ing off this cosworth and getting a toyota for a long period of time. So maybe next year will just be a car and engine adaptation year.. and the year after they should be a solid competitor, so he should stick with williams

but his luck is quite amusing..

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    next yr is mark webbers year, toyota engine!! his going to go good.

look at trulli and ralphs car..they are quick as. ralph even unlapped him self.
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM.Power
    next yr is mark webbers year, toyota engine!! his going to go good.

look at trulli and ralphs car..they are quick as. ralph even unlapped him self.
    ralf only unlapped himself cause the ferraris were cruising around doing 1.19s

Watching the race I have a feeling Michael didn't want to let his brother thru easily to unlap himself! Look how Massa pulled all the way to the right 'offline' to let Ralph through....

No wonder the rift is high within the Schumacher family...

As for Webber - u really can't expect anything else... sigh. Now he is taking a Pay-Cut to stay in Williams. Doesn't he know how to bargain? He should learn to play Poker.

BTW - nearly got 14 points for tip comp damn.... only need to swap Kimi and Massa around. Now have to settle for 10 points with my double round Couldn't access the net and alter my tips for previous Canadian Grand Prix damn....!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    yeah horrible bargining skills! but lets hope the toyota engines pay off for williams. i hope webber has some kinda exit clause.. like 6+ DNFs that is not the fault of the driver should let him find a new team!

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    Quote Originally Posted by Omotesando
    As for Webber - u really can't expect anything else... sigh. Now he is taking a Pay-Cut to stay in Williams. Doesn't he know how to bargain? He should learn to play Poker.
    Flavio's fault... not his
    Last edited by Dxs; 02-08-2006 at 01:16 PM.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord VTi-S
    i really think that losing the mass dapening system off those cars hurt the renaultss but the fia's ruled that they can have it back next race... and as much as i dont think webber is a hero or nething, 5 technical dnf's (and 2 driver error) so far is woeful. the minardi was almost more reliable :P but as mensioned above hopefully this wont be an issue after this year. the championships shaping up to be pretty close tho if alonso cant start getting sum better results soon...