03-04 Euro any differences?

Tommorow I am about to purchase a 2003 euro lux auto with 39k's on the clock is there anything specific I should look out for,The car is a one owner with full service history.Also is there any difference between the 03 and 04 euro's Thanks in advance Daz.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    The 03 and 04 as far as I know are the first generation CL9 and they are in no way different, the update came only in the 05 models...

Read this, might help;

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47674

CHEERS
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Yes. I think the only difference is the Honda badge on the steering wheel is shiny on the 04 model whereas the 03 is matt finish.

I haven't verified that, just something my dealer said when I was shopping for the car.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Aircond vent adjusters have chrome on the 04.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro Sport
    That's not many k's for a 3 year old car

The main differences (e.g. full size alloy wheel spare) didn't really come into the fore till 2005. The 03/04 changes were mainly cosmetic.

Full service history is all good but give the exterior and interior a very good look-over. Test-drive a newish Euro (e.g. one of the display/test drive cars or a friend) and also the model you intend to buy to see if the engine / drive is similar.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 03 Lux
    Are you buying form a dealer or private sale?
    I bought a 2nd hand 1 owner 03Lux from a dealer so I got a 3 month warranty. In that time my headlight fogged up which they replaced. It was a common fault- but Id hate to pay it out of my own pocket if it wasnt covered.
    Paid $30,500 which was a fair price. Still have to pay your 3% stamp duty too. Watch that.
    Condition of car was immaculate for a 3 year old car. Straight and clean. Drove really well. I tested a 04 Lux private sale and it was rough- alignment was out- pulled left excessively and body had been beaten up somewhat.

Goodluck.

Check the condition of the side bolsters mainly drivers seat for cracking.

Rattle test!!!!

Other wise a good purchase. I am hapy with mine

Ben
    Don't tell me it cant be done..

There is ALWAYS a way!