How to identify between Genuine and Replica wheels?

Hello there, does anyone knows how to identify between a wheel (e.g. Rays, SSR...etc) is either Genuine or Replica ? cause sometimes some dealer might trying to cheat the customers who unable to identify it is either Real or Fake. And sometimes wheels bid from internet might be fake as well. I'm pretty worry bout these issues while i'm planning to buy wheels. Hope u guys can give me some hints, suggestion about this ^.^ thanks you

Member Array
    Car:
    a bicycle lol
    you look behind the wheel. usually u look behind the wheel shuld have like the brand name engraved on the back of the rim with offsets and stuff on it.

If new ask them for the official reciept etc. "weigh" the actual rim - then refer to this site for actual REAL weights
    http://www.wheelspecs.com/main/index.php
    this will tell you if its real or simply a cast copy of the real thing.

Or look for dodgy fake names ( liek SPOOM etc)...or even take a photo and ask us here.

You have to be careful though cause for rims, you actually gave Genuine, Replica and Fakes...

Genuine - Obvious

Replica - Licensed by the Original Manufacturers, Replicas tend to be inferior to the original but the price is cheaper

Fake - Complete rip offs

Like the others mentioned above espeically Ben's suggestion, you can't lie about the weight
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter