Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2000 vtir civic

Ajustable suspension

Hi All,

I am new to this board...so be gentle.

I currently own a 2000 Vtir Civic and am wanting to mod up to use for track days. Looking at bolting on a turbo etc.

It currently has 19" wheels (big bling bling's) which I will use around town and will look to get some light weight 15/16" for the track.

I am wanting some adjustable suspension, to lower the car, but will be able to lower more with the track wheels.

Am wanting to know which suspension I should go for and a reputable dealer to purchase/fit it.

Any help would be appreciated (including the things I haven't thought about!).

(Was going to put a photo in to the thread, but don't know how too!)

Thanks again

Terry

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    depends on how much u wonna spend too...

if ur serious about track days then get a good set of coilovers...

if you just want some occassional track action get shocks and springs or coilovers made for street such as tein SS....

for any suspension setup just look around the traders section combined they can probably get you any new or second suspension you want...

Get a decent set of coilovers - Buddy Club N+ Spec would be my choice. That way you can adjust the height settings, as well as damper settings for both street and track. I've heard only good things about the Buddy Club coilovers. Have a look through the trader section - a couple of traders on these forums sell them.

BTW - don't get second hand suspension - do it right the first time round, and get a brand new set of coilovers - that way you're covered by warranty, etc on the parts.

Also a bigger rear swaybar will help as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."