Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aaron, where did you get your PIAA's, and how much? I need to change mine soon...
    Euro '05 Std Man

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    So your saying that each blade is a different width? Ive replaced mine with a set of 6mm ad they work fine, having said that, ive noticed that they get streaky and grabby very quickly

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    I use PIAA wipers. They make them in the size that we need. The short ones are 16" (400mm) and are 6mm wide. The long ones are 26" (650mm) and 8mm wide. PIAA sells the blades in individual packs, so you can get 1 of each width. If you buy other brands, you'll have to get 2 pairs to get the matching widths unless you are going for those universal ones with 6 and 8mm mount rails (and are terrible at keeping even pressure).

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    No, my fur is for the window felt. LOL
    aaron has plenty of fur around the house, with the cats and all

Saxphile, you didnt like the trip computer as well?
    .© ♪

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003 MT
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroDude
    Saxphile, you didnt like the trip computer as well?
    Nah. I've had the car long enough to know roughly how much gas is left in the tank and how long before it runs dry. Since I fill it up everytime I can easily work out the mileage, and the '03 model has outside temp. already.

The euro is a great car, and I actually look forward to the 8th generation. It's supposed to have SH-AWD, and if Honda NZ brings in the wagon I'm definitely getting one. But if I had to choose between a '06 (or even '07) euro and another car, I might go for a nice european diesel hot hatch (not an oxymoron).

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    never noticed that

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ABS121
    So your saying that each blade is a different width? Ive replaced mine with a set of 6mm ad they work fine, having said that, ive noticed that they get streaky and grabby very quickly
    On my 04, they are different widths. I have my original Honda wiper inserts here and they are different widths.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2