Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by civ_sik
    what do you expect him to do, give the guy a hug? if some random marshall comes running out and grabs your arm, i know id prolly push him away also... particualry in those circumstances...
    You got me all wrong, I'm all for pushging marshels, hell he should punch them and say it was provoked - harrasment....

Maybe you guys don't remmember but Piquet vs Salazzar ring any bells? Now that was a Formula One fight.... Driver vs Driver, Helmet vs helmet... Ahh the good old days...

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    all cool man, probably not hey lol, as im only 18?? only been watching f1 since 1991 or so... when was that?

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    I'm even younger than you, 17 but been watching f1 reviews since the umm... 1975 season.... (started watching f1 in 2003)

Nelson Piquet was the 81, 83, and 83 world champion
    Salazzar was a nobody backmarker...

Did anyone mentioned Senna vs Eddie Irvine in 1993 (suzuka I think)..

Senna punched Irvine in the face and he fell off the chair in his garage. But before doing so, Senna pretended nothing was going to happen then just turn around and WACK!... lol. Well, I think they were both wrong in the race but Irvine was too disrespecful and provocative as he was 1 lap down on
    Senna (eventual winner) in the first place...