Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brakes Upgrade

Member Array
    Car:
    B20 DA9 INTEGRA
    endless break pad ha? reason y?

99.9% good comments. What can you choose?

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Endless are expensive.
    You dont wanna be paying for the best pads when all you're gonna be doin is happy laps around town.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    B20 DA9 INTEGRA
    well how much r we talkin here 4 the endless n the otha 1's that were mentioned?

well my ferodos are approx 235 for the front set and 180 for the rear. Take into account these can be used for street and track use. Maybe you should look into lower spec lucas/hawk or ebc greens for example.
    blah blah blah

Member Array
    Car:
    Ventura Bus Route
    dont go upgrading to a performance pad if your just everyday driving. upgrade to something like a bendix advance or something. performance pads have a much higher operating temp, so you wont stop very well straight away

and as for your upgrade, i think the LS has a 10" rotor, i may be wrong, but why dont you upgrade to a prelude, 11" rotor and twin pot calipers?? you have the correct knuckles already so it should be a easy fit. you can ask someone like RDA or DBA for a blank prelude rotor, then get it drilled to your 4x100 stud pattern.

much much cheaper option then geting a ITR setup.

Member Array
    Car:
    B20 DA9 INTEGRA
    hmmm yeh i wont be doin that, i mite get wat spunky money has