Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04

Key Remote not working.

Hey Guys, Proud owner Accord Euro 04 Manual. Had it for 2 months.
    But today when I went to unlock the door with the key remote. It didn't unlock. There was 06 euro parked right behind me. I tried all the the buttons and none worked. I had to unlock the door using the key manualy. Aftawards the remote worked. I also noticed the doors on the 06 euro wasn't locked either. Possibly his remote didn't work either. Why is that??

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 S15 Silvia Spec R
    it sometimes depends where you were parked

at my old TAFE right next to the ABC transmission tower in Gore Hill in Sydney, most peoples car alarms and remote central locking didnt work if you parked within about 100m of it

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    Does your key need a new battery?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04
    I was parked in the city. I don't think there was any communications towers.
    The battery is good i think. Because after yesterday I must've unlocked locked the car using the remote up to 10 times.

Only thing i can think off is that the euro behind me might've interfeared with the immobiliser.
    If so that's not good.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Sounds like a near-flat battery problem to me. My Euro's remote battery is also starting to go flat and I need to get closer to the car for it to have an effect. Temperature is also an issue for batteries, they work better when cold.

Replace the battery (you can get them from DickSmith for like ~$2) and it should be fine
    .© ♪

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Replace your battery no matter what. But I have had power lines and neon lights interfere with my remote. I had my key 10cm from my boot and couldn't get it open, nor unlock the doors. Had to go around to the drivers side before it opened. I tried again elsewhere, and the car locks, unlocks and opens the boot at the first try.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2