Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhappy46 View Post

Car will be in Sydney this week. SCR800 is the name of the car(not road registered yet) with 917Nm of peak flywheel torque and over 760Nm from 6000rpm to 8500rpm. 807Kg street legal weight with around 800Hp@flywheel in current emissions friendly tune. Race ready weight will be around 740Kg + driver weight

Gearbox is a 6 speed mid engine RWD style gearbox(essentially a rear mounted FWD gearbox) with a helical LSD, made by GKN. Clutch is a custom twin plate 5.5" clutch setup, with an auto flex plate ring gear to start the car. Flywheel and clutch assembly weigh 7Kgs all up

0-160km/h runs have been consistently in the hi 5's and low 6's, depending on how the 315/25R19's hook up and the T/C settings in the ECU. Hoping to get to Oran Park one weekend for a track day, to find any possible kinks in the suspension settings and see if the engine or mechanicals misbehave.

Should see the more of the kit cars rolling out shortly. One SCR250(250Hp SR20VE engine) is currently undergoing the approval process for Qld, with another being built with an SR20DET at the moment for a customer. Also looking at fitting a K20A to one in the next few weeks as the engine bay has plenty of room. Kit price is around $20,000 or around $40,000 mark for a turn key car.

Organising a website shortly to have more pics/videos/etc
    Weird, i had a look through your photo album - http://www.putfile.com/iamhappy46/images/66170. Why do you have only 1 small low quality pick of the interior of your kit car^^^, but have like 7-9 photos of your pulsar and a shit load of pics of other peoples cars???

Seems really odd that you dont have a ton of pics of it
    Last edited by Muzz; 12-06-2007 at 10:01 PM.
    Back from the dead

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    lol

this shood be interesting
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhappy46 View Post
    Yeah, I own an imaginary kit car that has a clear as day picture of the interior, showing the gear selector going to the back of the car and the seats from the Autobacs Garaiya. Yeah, it is a Photochop of an imaginary car.
    i belive you man, its hard though lol. Why even try and back yourself up with words when you could prove it so quickly with a few pickies of the build up. Or any other pics of it for that matter, im sure you would of taken tons of your pride and joy built with you own workmanship and hands

Wouldnt it feel nice to pwn all the people calling bullshit on your ass, theres nothing stopping ya bud, if you are actually telling the truth....

If you are bullshitting, then i really dont thing you can call yourself iamhappy46, happy people dont need to bullshit about their life simply to impress people. Thats just straight up weirdo shit!

Just egging you on bud, no hard feelings im just dying to see the pics of your kit car which seems more and more like bullshit the longer we go without any pickies of the thing
    Last edited by Muzz; 12-06-2007 at 10:31 PM.
    Back from the dead

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Hey bud, i just came across your other thread - http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36526

dude, i really think its time to change your name to Iamultimateweirdowithafakelifeandsuperduperimaginarycars,doyouknowanygoodmentalwards46
    Back from the dead

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    OK then, i just read through the above thread completly.
    Iamhappy46, im not paying you out, im not being crewl, your not normal you NEED help, for your own good. Id hate to see you spend the rest of your life, making up stories then defending them with lies and excuses as in that thread and this one (also plenty others on PGA).

The above thread was spanned over more than a year, you couldnt provide
    1. A time slip
    2. Any photos that provide an insite into your drag car (an outside photo of a stock looking car, and a cold air intake in the bumper even though your running itbs dosnt cut it)
    3. Any results from the drag strip for your car, even after a year had passed, you only time slip was ruined with oil APARENTLY.
    4. Not one single person can verify your car exists, even those who know you
    5. I would say you made a MINIMUM 100+ excuses in the above thread on why you couldnt show up to the drags/didnt have dyno graphs/mphs didnt add up to the whp/car wasnt around. etc.
    6. You REFUSED to take pics of your engine bay, incase somone stole your ideas lol, btw it would be very hard to copy your manifold from an engine bay shot, why not spent 2mins on MS paint and block out the stuff you consider groundbreaking and unheard of.

You are a serial liar, its obvious to so many people.
    What you are doing is weird, you obviously have serious issues, i feel sad for you, please seek help. I cant imagine for the life of my why somone would go about making things up to impress others, especially when it requires you to lie through your teeth 100+ times, over a whole year, making excuses why you cant back up your claims. Here you are doing it ALLL over again....

Im not going to visit this thread again, i know perfectly well you cant provide photos of your kit car, im certain on my life it dosnt exist. Im not prepared to listen to another hundred more excuses why you cannot back up what you are saying with any sort of proof. Let me guess, you cant get photos because ................................................. You fill in the blank.

Talk to somone about your issuses, do yourself a favor.
    Last edited by Muzz; 13-06-2007 at 12:28 AM.
    Back from the dead

Member Array
    isnt iamhappy46 same as honda enthusiast, honda skywalker and IAMVTEC?

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    lol, i could name a few more.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    was that necessary?
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    was that necessary?
    Not really, he just like enjoys acting like a smart ass though, let him be .
    Back from the dead

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Ok that's enough, everyone gets a benefit of a doubt....

Even TO THOSE IMMATURE ONES...

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY... THEN DON'T... Stop being Keyboard Warriors hiding behind the screen....

Threadstarter, when you are ready to display your car, PM me and I'll open the thread for you....

For now, this will remain CLOSED...
    Last edited by EuroAccord13; 14-06-2007 at 02:28 AM.
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru