(Odyssey) - speakers size

if anyone know the door speakers size for 06 odyssey and how to remove the door trim order to change the speakers. wondering how to wiring an amp + woofer with stock stereo? tks for any help

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Speakers size's i wouldnt know...

As for connecting an amp and sub to a stock stereo there are a few options:

Line out converters - probably the cheapest option
    Rockford Fosgate - 3Sixty
    JL Audio - Clean Sweep

Personally I've never used any of the above so I can't comment on them from experience, but i do know that the 3sixty and the Clean Sweep will set you back a fair bit....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Odyssey
    You should be able to fit a 6 1/2" speaker in the front doors.

Try following the link below to a Japanese page which details the removal of the door panels and tweeter locations in a Japanese Oddy which shoud be the same as ours.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-...ng/speak1.html

As far as hooking up an amp, I've heard good things about the Navone Engineering line out converter but getting to the back of the existing deck could be complicated. You could always do a custom mount for a new head unit instead, or get hold of a JDM navi console which would mount a double din head unit where it presently displays the CD info.

tks everyone. sad thing is in japanese and couldn't fully understand but w/pics that will be ok. wondering how the site can be found??