Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    having been in a porsche it did have quite alot of grunt at low revs but this might be due to the bigger engine capacity, hows the nsx for low end grunt even though it is a smaller engine than the porsche

Member Array
    Car:
    ..S2000..

VTEC is BETTER

i definetly would choose VTEC over VVTi not because im a Honda lover but from seeing the performance i beleive that VTEC is better.. about 3 months ago i took on a current model corolla with VVTi.. i drive a teggy LS no VTEC.. its stock with air filter and my cams and timing were tuned by Hannys Performance.. anyways i took on this corolla down parramatta road.. i was amazed as i had him 4 out of 6 times.. take off would be even 2nd i would pull a bit and 3rd pull off.. i found it amazing as i was running a stock clutch that was slipping at the time.. im not sure if it was the driver or the corolla's performance that lacked.. and then i took my mates teggy dc2 VTiR.. and he took me.. 3 out of 4 times.. so you can see.. both 1.8L engines one VVTi and one VTEC.. the VTEC showed better perfomance.. but also got the driver to consider...

GO VTEC!!!!
    ..VTEC YO!..

pure N/A all the way