Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    how long does the sale usually last for? i would totally buy the bulk pack but im broke thanks to all the 21st bday parties!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED CIVC FD CIVC
    Quote Originally Posted by shinji112
    how long does the sale usually last for? i would totally buy the bulk pack but im broke thanks to all the 21st bday parties!
    PM FHRX he is a member on here ill be gettign it this week

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by funkdr
    Hey guys FHRX has bulk packs (10 sheets) for $230 this week if you want to deaden nows the time to buy i am lookign at doing more on floors and so on.
    9 sheets in a pack last time i checked, might want to have another count

Member Array
    Car:
    ED CIVC FD CIVC
    Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA
    9 sheets in a pack last time i checked, might want to have another count
    Woops Fixed

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude 1991
    where is his shop ?

Quote Originally Posted by funkdr
    Hey guys FHRX has bulk packs (9 sheets) for $230 this week if you want to deaden nows the time to buy i am lookign at doing more on floors and so on.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED CIVC FD CIVC
    Quote Originally Posted by spacemaster
    where is his shop ?
    www.fhrxstudios.com

$230... wow that cheap!

I got a bulk pack and a extremeliner too....

Edit...
    Forgot to mention, I got some engine (or exhaust) drone coming in at 2.5~3k rpm area... I deaden the passenger firewall part where I thought the noise come from, but it doesnt seem to solve the problem. Now I am thinking it could be the exhaust vibrations/noise that coming from the boot.... Does your deadening eliminate that noise?
    Last edited by tron07; 19-09-2006 at 09:05 AM.

Question: Why is your tweeter hiddin all the way under the dash??? Wouldn't it be better to have it higher up to bring the front stage into the driver/passenger a bit better?? Somewhere on the door/pillar etc??

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGilholme
    Question: Why is your tweeter hiddin all the way under the dash??? Wouldn't it be better to have it higher up to bring the front stage into the driver/passenger a bit better?? Somewhere on the door/pillar etc??
    See the FAQ on the FHRX site where it explains the benefits of low mounted tweeters in systems with enough amplification to drive them correctly.

Often see high mounted factory tweeters but those systems lack sufficient amplification for good results from low mounting and the tweeters are there for show NOT go.

Of course properly setup ambient high mount tweeters in conjuction with primary low mount tweeters offers the absolute best staging to bring it from about chest height to head height. If not done absolutely right it sounds far far worse than just low mount tweeters.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED CIVC FD CIVC
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonGilholme
    Thats what i first thought and we mounted the tweeters in Ru$ki's car o nthe mirror triangles the part that covers the inside but the high frequences are so much more in ur face and listening to mine it give a much more balanced reproduction but the sound stage is still up high, you play a drum track in my car and the drums are on the dash.

If any one wants to have a listen to my car just pm me or just ask at the next meet i dont bite.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    funkdr, I'd like to get your thoughts on the sound deadening. Over at CAA, they say it's the best thing since sillicon, but I wouldnt mind a another (possibly non biased) opinion.