Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Modded V6-L

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by yourfather
    seriously, the dude just came back from being banned... you'd think he'd be abit better behaved.

No, not everyone is me SKY!
    Variable Timing Electronic Control

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    okay.. well i supply alot of new genuine parts to alot of the members here, now.. if i someone says, thanks to destrukshn for supplying me the parts, or i say thanks to me for supplying the parts to you.
    is that counted as a commercial post?
    it's quite the same thing isn't it? still a service, just a different service

i'm not on anyones side really, i'm just speaking my mind, to see if someone can make it a tad more clearer.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by ProECU
    ...and in the red corner we have yfin, representing ecuman...this is a great example of the sheep mentality. You're passing judgment purely on favourites.

I did the crime and paid the time on that one, so no need to apologise, in fact I think someone owes me an apology, for a great many things...
    Gee, so now you are having a go at me - the person who is taking this up on your behalf with other moderators... What did I say to you that is "passing judgement". I said I can understand the interpretation as we have no clear cut rules on what commercial means.

Is there someone else in this thread you want to vent at? Maybe you should - it could be therapeutic. Your teachers at high school, people who bullied you, whatever. Let it all out - as the guns blazing approach seems to be your prefered method of raising a grievance.
    Last edited by yfin; 07-09-2006 at 04:43 PM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    I think you've misunderstood the meaning of my post.
    I'l try use smaller words next time.

but since you asked, your comments relating to apologising, raising the swearing issue as rebutal etc etc were "passing judgement". perhaps you dont agree, so i'l just wait and see what the outcome is....

I should take bets, maybe I can make some money on it, or is that commercial?
    Last edited by ProECU; 07-09-2006 at 05:27 PM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    why is there so much hatred in this thread............

*grouphugeftweveryone*

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    We are discussing it guys so hold tight.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    can i raise a question then?
    many people post things theyre selling/supplying in their signitures, whats the deal with that? can we do that then?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CUL8R
    can i raise a question then?
    many people post things theyre selling/supplying in their signitures, whats the deal with that? can we do that then?
    Not really the thread for it dood but atm we don't have a policy on signatures atm.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    Not really the thread for it dood but atm we don't have a policy on signatures atm.
    sorry my bad. right-e-o then....back to the bickering then

Going from the title of this Thread, and not the 3 pages of junk it containts, the Mod's + admin keep this site going at a high level.
    Being involved with other forums these days, Ive come to realise that the rules and conditions have been set for a reason, and a bloody good one at that. Ozhonda is run perfectly, and if not for them, it would be a sh!tfight like 99% of the forums out there.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    We have decided to reinstate the first post in question. The posts following, however, by PRO-ECU will not be reinstated as they contain abusive comments (not just swearing). Any abuse of a moderator wlil not be tolerated, regardless of whether the member believes an error has occured with the deletion or editing of a post. If you believe a mistake has occured you should PM either Bennjamin or Wynode or raise it constructively in site discussion.

Whether something is commercial or not is a difficult question and to be judged within a moderators discretion. We will attempt to come up with clear examples of what is not permitted for the sake of consistency.
    As the post in question has been reinstated there is no more room for discussion. So thread closed.

If you have any questions PM me or a moderator.