Thread: GSR injectors.

Hi guys.

I have some Mistubishi GSR injectors spare..i was wondering if i replaced them with my h22 ones would it be alrite?

cause im guessing the GSR would pump more out....

Help apreciated.

Regards

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    it all comes down to how many cc's they are. if the GSR ones are lager then you would need to modify your ecu to compensate or the thing just wont run right, If there smaller then it would probaly starve your engine of fuel.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi-R Hatch
    Also be sure you need the new injectors - as they certainly wont give you more power on a stock or even mildly modded engine.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    The GSR ones should be around 440cc if i remember right. I think they are the right type, but you cant replace the h22a ones without having some form of ECU to compensate for the extra flow of the GSR injectors. Also not much point unless the engine is modified so much that the stock injectors cant supply the fuel needed.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    oh yeah

also the resisitence of the injectors matter as well. you may have to bypass the injector resister block of the H22a depending on the GSR injector resistence

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    they should be low impedence, going by the injectors found in those engines overseas, but of course always safest to check and be sure

hi guys.

Thanks for all your help. hehe
    Yeh im getting an aftermarktet ecu and getting it properly tuned. So these GSR injectors should be able to be controlled. I will be adding soem extras to the engine in the near future, so these GSR injectors should do wonders. Thanks alot for the help

Regards