DA9 integra Air flow color code

hey guys i wanna hook up a air fuel ratio guadge to my car its a da9 stock and i wanna know where do i hook up the purple wire to.
    normally ppl hook it up to the o2 sensor in the engine bay but i wanna hook it up at the ecu.
    can someone tell me which color is the wire that im ment to pick up the signal from?
    cheers in advance.

anyone know???

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    since you only have a narrow band sensor you can only get two readings, which means the guage will be sweet as a flashing light display, and nothing else

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    rich / on, lean / off - no in between.

huh i dont get it..
    u guys are scaring me now....
    im about to buy one tomrorow!!!!
    what u mean rich on and lean off?
    dussnt it scroll left n right left n right on cruise and when i boot it itll light up one led?
    someone reply ASAP!!!!

anyone/?

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    the guage is useles unless you have a wideband.

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_tearz
    why the fudge wood u wanna put a air fuel gauge for? its all show, doesnt do anything. or at least put it on a car that goes... ur car doesnt even go man. y bother.... i reckon the air fuel's too good to be on ur car ne ways.

the rest of us have actually tried to explain WHY it wont be useful, but you have just assembled a few lines of crap suggesting his car is worthless.
    i suggest you shutup until you know what you are talking about

TRU32U: Your car has a NARROW BAND 02 sensor, meaning it can only give TWO readings - ie ON, or OFF. as a result the guage will flash meaninglessly from one side to the other and is not likely to give you any useful info.

if you had a WIDEBAND sensor, then the guage would show in-between readings allowing you to see if you were leaning out.

in summary: get a wideband sensor, or dont get an air-fuel guage.

yup jus found out i alrdi got a wide band well its not a stock sensor...
    jus hooked it up and working fine.

*ekslut edit* keep it nice thanks
    Last edited by ekslut; 07-09-2006 at 04:28 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    haha dont take it personally mate, he's obviously just a bit of a loser, no point getting worked up over people like him.

good to hear that its working, itll be even more useful if you decide to go turbo

lol thanks...