Fitting DVD Player

hey guy just wondering if anyone experience problem in instalating the DVD player in their dc2. i just recently installed a alpine IVA-310e, when the screen comes out it hits the aircon buttons even when the player is already 5cm out.

just wondering if any1 has any pictures of a dvd player in their dc2, to see how it fits or if any1 has a clue to how to fix this problem. The deck is working fine but the it doesnt look good because the deck is sticking out.

ill post a pic up soon for u guys to see.

Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    r33
    dude there is same post with the same question, search for it,i had the same scenario before, but i didnt go ahead,.. lol goodluck

Member Array
    Car:
    737 - Ventura Bus
    If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.

Member Array
    1: Move it to the lower slot so it will be 2 inches lower.
    2: Custom make a bump out mount kit.
    3: Get a DVD player without a built in monitor and mount that where the cigarette lighter and ashtray are and then a monitor where the deck used to be.
    4: Have a pro do all this if you can’t; we have many ways to fix this.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    In future, plz ensure you search a bit b4 starting a new thread, as many of these common topics have been covered.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."