Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT

[Euro] Underdrive Pulley

I am starting this thread to move posts from the High Flow cat thread. A discussion started in that thread about pulleys - it really deserves its own thread.

More info from manufacturer here:

They are available online and probably locally (I haven't checked).
    Last edited by yfin; 09-09-2006 at 11:53 PM.

im going for pulleys instead

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    pulley?
    cam pulley or what?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeG
    pulley?
    cam pulley or what?
    Probably UR underdrive accessory and crank pulleys.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    they are quite good as what i heard of
    but high flow cat maybe a better go since u got header already and now u need cat and exhuast

also UR pulleys kit is also in my wanted list but..........lloll.. eating instant noodles everyday is killing me now lol
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Quote Originally Posted by kitbkk
    also UR pulleys kit is also in my wanted list but..........lloll.. eating instant noodles everyday is killing me now lol
    haha, you should go to a buffet and never leave, it's even cheaper - if they advertise all you can eat just say you're not full yet and live there

Thats more manual labour. And for $440, I think I will get the UR pulleys. Nice gains and more importantly low down torque.

Well the UR pulleys are going to be rather expensive to install unless you can do it yourself. Let us know what you think of them

I will tackle them. It costs US 275. About $370. Similar price to a CAI but with more gains

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    it's not bolt on. you just got the cat and you have to make additional piping and weld them together.
    It's true though impression feelings I got from UR and high flow cat seems to get more gains from UR pulley (the result may vary since I have lightweight flywheel) .however if you got upgraded stereo I won't recommend you buy the pulley since I killed my battre within a month when I had audio close to 500-600 watts.
    About installation it cost me around $140 for pulley, it is quite a hard job from what I saw when installing the crank pulley one since it located down below.

ALN check your pm