Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And is it car specific or a universal thing?
    Where can I buy it from (cost?)?

I was thinking of just getting this:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Aluminium-3-A...QQcmdZViewItem

It seems like it would fit

Member Array
    Car:
    a bicycle lol
    i think u can only can get them to fit in the b-series motor but d series motor are siimilar shape and fit aswell form what ive seen on this forums.. so yeh.. just hte d and b series motors

I have seen those other things, they are universal and are pretty much a big carbon fibre barrel
    What are they for??

i got pod aswell but wanna get cai i called heaps of places but cant find one can any1 help (sydney)

i only ask here as it may be relevent to this thread for louder and performence enhancor

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Beat
    i noticed on ym car gettign the right length would make a differant soudn too short and too long and the sound wasnt as loud

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Hatch
    I thought u had a lancer. U can get a replica j racing intake for pretty cheap off ebay
    blehskeelz

Yeah it is a lancer
    hehe that's why I said secondary cam lobes and not MIVEC kicking in
    That's why also that j's racing kit isn't really helpfull to me

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic si (d16a8)
    if u wanna go real hardcore drill a hole in your intake pipe and attach a whitsle

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    i just installed my Injen CAI, and the sound is absolutel amazing... sounds so raw, feels like the car is happier revving too

Yonas at JDM Yard can get you one of these, you wont regret 1 second of it

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5 Type R
    I add to the sound of the whales penis! I bought one for my si wit zc, and now have it on my b16, it goes good! sounds good too! ebay is the way to go for one of them if u want a cheap replica

nic
    dc5r in the works....

i have a pod filter on my car with short ram and pvc piping to the front under the gaurd, if i upgrade to this j's racing cold air intake would i have to get a re-tune on my vafc ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    Yes, you would need a mild retune. Intake lengths and diameters alter airflow properties a lot. Short wide pipes will make heaps of intake noise at hi-rpm, while long narrow pipes make more noise when you give them WOT at low rpm.
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS