Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: S15 - S2000

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    GTR is king.
    lol, this is just gonna go round and round and round.
    lol.

I haven't had a lots of experience with S2K but I did lots of reserch about them because that's gonna be my next car so yeah, and as for S15 two of my very good friends have them so I have good experince with them.
    Anyway I think we all went off topic so it should be locked.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Alot of my mates have many different cars from Evos, Sti, rx7's, sr20s and the list goes on. Ive been around them alot, driven em a handful of times, even helped work on em. This does not qualify me to comment on them, in regards to behaviour, characteristics and handling due to a lack of experience. The thread clearly asks for owners of S15 - S2000 to post their impressions, not anybody and eveybody who is mates with an owner, or has read something in a magazine. If id like a "pub" debate start a new thread, but dont be surprised if it gets lock down too.

Reason is X vs Y threads are never any good, is because ppl like different cars for different reasons. I think both cars attributes have been covered enough for the thread starter to get an idea of the two. The rest needs to be decided by taste, preference and hands on experience.

WhiteAP1 sorry for me posting but I did say that he should take both cars for test drive and than see what suits him best, I think that's the best solution.

Anyway sorry and ciao

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    no need to apologise i also think thats the best way to do it.

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    It all comes down to personal choice when purchasing a car plus how thick your wallet is

Best thing to do is to take the cars out for a test drive and a little bit of research. There are too many factors to consider when you compare how fast a car is, etc.

Good luck with the hunting