Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Member Array
    Car:
    A few...
    I agree, just about all other makers are bringing hot-hatches into Australia. Focus XR5, Mazda 3 MPS, Holden VXR, Golf GTi and Honda who have always made the best hatches are doing nothing about it! Trust me the Integra doesn't take the place of a CTR! This is doing nothing to help their "only old people drive Honda's" image!

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    i agree, lol my first post integra cant take the place of CTR anyway its too old already still have a great engine. im 17 years old and my family always is a fan of honda we now have the crv and mdx, recently me and my dad test drive the integra type S and it was awesome but i also heard this rumour and i said to my dad to hold on and not to buy the type S.

i guess most people know that here in nsw, p plater cant drive turbocharged cars,v8 and powerful 6cylinders, so i am craving for this car!!! bring it to australia!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by sitta
    recently me and my dad test drive the integra type S and it was awesome but i also heard this rumour and i said to my dad to hold on and not to buy the type S
    you'll be pretty dissapointed if it doesn't get here, cos by then you probably wont be able to get a type s

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    Quote Originally Posted by matt
    you'll be pretty dissapointed if it doesn't get here, cos by then you probably wont be able to get a type s
    true! lol ill stick to my old cars and look for new comers... is it true that the integra is not coming anymore? so does the mdx? therefore honda must bring something good to fill its lineups

Bad thing is that Integra is finished but good thing is, it opens door for CTR, they will always have a car in that class and after integra sales are over there is only one possible replacement CTR.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude Vtir
    i rekon...sumwhere down the line ther will be another Integra?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury
    definately agree with all the new hatches coming out, honda needs to step up on to the plate and bring the CTR in.
    Honda the power of wet dreams

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    I don't think the Civic type R and the Integra is the same class of car. Integra is a sports coupe, the Civic is a hatchback. How is that a replacement, I know I for one wouldn't ever buy a hatch.

The point is that its a hardcore sports car, how ever you feel about it, they are classed as sports cars, have you seen the next generations and the lineup for Honda Australia? Do you see any thing remotely "Performance" orientated? No man... So the CTR is going to be the only 'sport car' there is in the lineup...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

seventwozero
    I want one in blue.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R / S2000
    this civic looks bloody awesome i still cant get over how hot it looks and cant wait to see it in action once it comes out if it does though..