Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000

90 days+reputation to post "for sale" thread

90 days to become a member to be able to sell?? i dont know but do anyone think this rule is bit too much? not to mention you have to have aleast 1 reputation point??

as far as i know im new to forum so i have to wait 90 days and if i dont make a useful DIY thread i will never get any rep point so i wont be able to make thread in for sale section.

i got some stuff to sell too bad i have to wait 90 days and make a DIY thread to get rep, im just into honda now as i dont know much about it, i wont be able to make any useful post to get rep

90 days + rep is just too much, i understand what the forum trying to do (no one have a shop load of stuff to sell everyday to consider as abusing). i just bought a honda, I join to be part of the forum, i dont own a business how am i class as abusing the forum for sale purpose?

maybe a change?
    Last edited by Spec_R; 18-09-2006 at 10:59 PM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    because u get alot of people just joining the site and just selling their stuff then *kapish* they are gone without a trace.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    because u get alot of people just joining the site and just selling their stuff then *kapish* they are gone without a trace.

still 3months not to mention at least a reputation? i mean i came from nissan just bought a honda civic as far as i know nothing much bout honda, nearly all the good DIY thread is been done. how can i even earn a rep?

also that because they dont owed a honda and plus selling stuff relating to honda is beneficial to the honda forum.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    This rule was to prevent people from signing up just to sell an item. It has worked well.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Rang Mobile
    y0 its a rule, abide it ??
    if u wanna sell your stuff, try ebay i heard there quite good

Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Int3gra-T
    y0 its a rule, abide it ??
    if u wanna sell your stuff, try ebay i heard there quite good
    beside ozhonda forum there are literally thousands of other places to advertise and sell

eg. if someone sells a honda car say wouldnt u want him to advertise in this forum
    (there's someone written under this section he want to sell his honda sadly he's not official member yet. I'm sure if he advertise here it would be easy for the honda enthusiant .
    Last edited by Spec_R; 18-09-2006 at 11:18 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000
    sure i understand the point but hey won't 1month is the same to prove u are honda enthusiant instead 3months+rep.

THere is other ways of earning rep, rep doesn't mainly come from DIY threads, Rep is given in technical sections of the forum, if someone deems your post is worth of a pt, then you will be rewarded...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Rang Mobile
    thats true, i got mine from paint codes
    im not really a DIY type of person, due to my lack of knowledge,

Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000
    well that's just too bad then cos i know nothing about honda to give out useful advise. Just bought a civic im new into this world have more to learn than to give advise.

i still think 3months rep is too much
    1month is more than than enough

Member Array
    Car:
    Rang Mobile
    well lets say u run into a problem,
    u write down the problem, the noticable effect,
    and how u went about to fixit, EG mechanic, and price etc.
    maybe someone will give u a rep point,.

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    Quote Originally Posted by Spec_R
    sure i understand the point but hey won't 1month is the same to prove u are honda enthusiant instead 3months+rep.
    nobody wants to ba a 'honda enthusiant' *wink wink*

its an in joke