Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000
    did you know babies come from Mars?

come on somebody rep me up

this is like trial in work place, you have to do 3months casual before you can be a full-time worker

Member Array
    Car:
    Rang Mobile
    lol pwned !

I didn't know anything when I came, I still don't know much but I was repped for something I've learnt and passed on to others, try harder mate and you'll be a 'member', but really its not anything special save able to sell stuff, otherwise it grants you nothing else from the normal users...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Garden snail
    Quote Originally Posted by Spec_R
    did you know babies come from Mars?

come on somebody rep me up

this is like trial in work place, you have to do 3months casual before you can be a full-time worker

YOUR BEING A TOTAL IDIOT
    we are tryin to be helpfull
    and u give us this??

Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel
    I didn't know anything when I came, I still don't know much but I was repped for something I've learnt and passed on to others, try harder mate and you'll be a 'member', but really its not anything special save able to sell stuff, otherwise it grants you nothing else from the normal users...
    is nothing special to sell stuff=wrong
    there is a guy in this section(new member wanted to sell his, im sure there is a member wanted to buy it)

providing a first choice sale to your honda fellow member is better than advertising in the paper

when us forum need honda stuff where is the first place to search of course the forum then others.

Stupidity like this gets you nowhere and fast, the rules are there cause its as stated to ward off anyone wanting free place to sell and advertise. As I mentioned membership isn't a big thing...

How is it wrong? You've got other media that you can use to sell your things? If its a private deal, PM and there you bypass the marketplace...

Is it really that big a deal to sell something? Or to have that member title beneath your username?!

Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    well buddy u've owned a car before....most car problems which occur are very simliar so im sure u could help someone who is having car related problems. Or show some kind of knowledge to get a rep point.

stop sooking if u got a problem then leave the forum simple as that man.
    man you been here longer than me (no offense) but you must know this is the disscussion section(suggestion/opinion) now you see where im at?

Member Array
    Car:
    Garden snail
    Quote Originally Posted by Spec_R
    is nothing special to sell stuff=wrong
    there is a guy in this section(new member wanted to sell his, im sure there is a member wanted to buy it)

providing a first choice sale to your honda fellow member is better than advertising in the paper

when us forum need honda stuff where is the first place to search of course the forum then others.
    if a member wanted to buy something and ONLY wanted to source it from the forum the well.....
    ummmm thats y we have a WTB section
    and newcomers can deal with it through PM

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    you agreed to the T+C, so u're going to have to live by it..

if you really have a problem with it, pm the administrator and he'll get back to you..
    i very much doubt that he'll change the policy though..

to sell/become a member, it used to be a certain time period + 50 posts.. people abused it, spammed everywhere, posted a sale.. and as soon as it was sold.. they disappeared..
    so this new rule came in..

if you urgently need to sell something, try firesport, ebay, tradingpost etc. if not, then earn ur right..
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel
    Stupidity like this gets you nowhere and fast, the rules are there cause its as stated to ward off anyone wanting free place to sell and advertise. As I mentioned membership isn't a big thing...

How is it wrong? You've got other media that you can use to sell your things? If its a private deal, PM and there you bypass the marketplace...

Is it really that big a deal to sell something? Or to have that member title beneath your username?!
    i know exactly why their's this rule and i respect it by all means but im just saying even 1 month is is good to prove you are honda enthusiant not to mention the rep

1 Month is very very quick, 3 Months isn't too long either... It'll take you about 2-3 Months to get noticed and receive a rep+ anyway... I think its perfectly placed, not too long, not too short...

Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by tRipitaka
    you agreed to the T+C, so u're going to have to live by it..

if you really have a problem with it, pm the administrator and he'll get back to you..
    i very much doubt that he'll change the policy though..

to sell/become a member, it used to be a certain time period + 50 posts.. people abused it, spammed everywhere, posted a sale.. and as soon as it was sold.. they disappeared..
    so this new rule came in..

if you urgently need to sell something, try firesport, ebay, tradingpost etc. if not, then earn ur right..
    dude i not in urgent of selling anything im not here just to sell, i just owed a civic (join to seek and shared knowledge)
    as i said before there is thousands of place to sell than here so pls dont tell me about ebay etc.....

i know and understand exactly why forum have this rule but i just saying 1 month is still work.

THIS IS JUST MY OPEN SUGGESTION/OPINION AS THIS SECTION IS ALL ABOUT

sorry for the caps but read me out before u reply