turbo k20 Auto dc5 integra

Ok after reading various threads on clubs rsx, iam planning to get a cybernation stage 1 kit for my 03 auto integra. And yes ive already checked that the tranny will hold up, considering iam only gonna go 6-7psi and should get around 210whp/ 160wkw which is all iam after, and was just woundering whether anyone here has experience with a boosted dc5 auto integras.

And ill take any advice u guys/girls have on my quest to eat up wrx's for breakfast.
    Vtec lawnmower?

I've seen a fair few Auto RSX's that reside in the states, one of which was a dedicated drag car I think....

I would definately source a sports change kit for the Auto mate, so it's not sluggish between gears. So it's more... 1st...2nd....3rd....then - 1st....222222222nnnnndd......33333rrrrrrrdddddddd. ....

Should be fun though - keep us updated and get some photos when you get the kit!

hey mate,

I've doen quite alot of research concerning turboing the base auto DC5, as I am possibly quite interested too.

What kind of information are you after? Ultimately, find 03DSM-RSX on Club RSX as I am sure he will be of invaluable assistance in regards to your application.

Also, whereh are you planning to source your turbo kit from? Are you looking at a brand new, full race kit?

Jon