Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell
    the worked head alone might be valued at $2k?
    retail probably. So all up with "no hook ups" this 12kw ATW could be about $4k incl. tuning etc. On a b18c7 would you can say it gets much harder and more $$$ to pull kw's out of , than say $4k on a lesser motor.
    Not knocking the work done here ~ impressive ~ but everyone should be happy with minor mods or be prepared to spend big time

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin
    retail probably. So all up with "no hook ups" this 12kw ATW could be about $4k incl. tuning etc. On a b18c7 would you can say it gets much harder and more $$$ to pull kw's out of , than say $4k on a lesser motor.
    Not knocking the work done here ~ impressive ~ but everyone should be happy with minor mods or be prepared to spend big time
    I've seen plenty of people fork out way more more money for far less gain

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    for 4k ill get quads!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by fatboyz39
    for 4k ill get quads!! lol
    rofl yes...but tell us the $ dude so we can compare for "12kw ATW" instead of guessing of "retail" worth of parts and labour

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin
    rofl yes...but tell us the $ dude so we can compare for "12kw ATW" instead of guessing of "retail" worth of parts and labour
    I have never and will never quote prices on forum sites,if someone wants a price for this type of work e-mail myself or Slim.Tofu-R has alot less work in the cylinder head I did for his car as it only has valve seats and combustion chambers reworked,for 99% of the cars on the street this is the best setup as it gives very good power gains and great throttle response.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

dave - check email...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell
    dave - check email...
    Yep read it and we will contact you very soon I have found another B16A head.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    this thing was blowing alot of smoke on the dyno. def needs a set of rings!