Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Ventura Bus Route
    thats kinda what i meant mr.will. i was supposed to say 'eye' type instead of fork type, but yeh, i got the front forks from a dc2 and rear lca's from a itr.

Member Array
    Car:
    a bicycle lol
    woah shit forgot abit this thread.. lol.. yeh i intsalled the hotbit sussy on a proton gti.. the dust seal ripped as i lowred the car so just ripped it off.. lol pretty crap coilovers i reckon rather get BC n+ damper

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude
    You can pretty much use any damper you like from any civic/integra aslong as you use the matching fork for front struts but i personally would not reccomend it as aftermarket dampers are valve specifically for the model theyr intended to be fitted to and so wont be ideal in your DA.
    Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent..... 14% of people know that.

"Ah, my beloved, fill the cup that clears today of past regrets and future fears”
    Omar Khayyam

Member Array
    Car:
    Ventura Bus Route
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrider
    You can pretty much use any damper you like from any civic/integra aslong as you use the matching fork for front struts but i personally would not reccomend it as aftermarket dampers are valve specifically for the model theyr intended to be fitted to and so wont be ideal in your DA.

considering weight/geometry differences with most hondas isnt a HUGE difference (i didnt say no different) i dont think i am going to have a big problem. i ahve picked them up from a dc. wheelbase, weight and suspension components arent a great deal different from da/dc so i think i may be safe for the time being

besides, go find me a coilover listing for a DA within reason, and ill retract all the bullshit iv just said

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    i got hotbits coilovers on my eg picked them up from ebay off this guy but are soon due for a rebuild, these were worth about 1800, and are only height adjustable and to change damper u have to get differnt spring rates. thay are ok but id get teins over them i only got them cos i got them for $250! so i can complain for the price.