Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Array
    Car:
    115hp 4stroke yamaha
    String - Seriously, the man got his answer and just wanted to stick to that simple conclusion. FD increases power but only by a small margin ( as stated by Dyno Dave ). If he wanted to know how power and gears worked he would of asked. IMO, you are the one that has caused all this mayhem in here... some people have shorter temperaments then others, so why push it even further. Now everyone is angry. Respect that and move on is what i believe.

Btw - FD ftw
    JdmYard, Team POV!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    A dyno measures your power not only by measuring torque and engine RPM. It also uses the speed of the dyno rollers in order to get a power reading. Otherwise, a change in FD from 3.0 to 5.0 would give you a huge jump in power readings.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

STRING i never thought i'd say this but you are 1 weird F....I love everyone in this world and I never say any1 is a weird F but mate you are a true F,, SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????? CAN I BORROW SOME OF YOUR WHAACKY TABACKY??? its doing wonders for you!!!!! man but seriously i love you but just F LIFE AND F EVERYHTING AND F KEEP UR F COMMENTS F TO YOURSELF... my civic has a dyno reading of 90HP thats lower then everyones elses does that mean i'm gonna go faster.. CUS F i HOPE SO. you would be my HERO!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS lets all touch each other in the sweet spots we can have a big ol or-gy yummy yummy.. touch me now string touch me.. ooo yeh baby touch me

PEACE OUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    froggy...
    Because of you, this thread has to be closed.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2