Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    that's fine, i didn't realise the race had started

i have had massive problems with my comp

but yeh WHAT A RACE! EQUAL FIRST IN THE STANDINGS, BRING ON SUZUKA!!!!!

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    lol @ sato ~

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci
    was sato intentionally trying to help his old team mate?

crazy last lap. looked like bunch of 10yr olds on the Daytona game

i think sato moved to the left to let the front runners through but didnt realised he cut off heidfeld.. or he stooged it for button ftw??? haha either way his in big big trouble!!
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    LOL @ sato and his teammate nearly taking each other out.

Good drive from Schumacher. I don't usually cheer for him but in this race, he did very very well. Alonso made a boo boo in trying to drive at the same pace just after changing tyres and messed up the entry into the corner.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    And...... WTF at Barricello not getting penalised for blocking during qualifying?!?!?!!!?!?!?

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    if you didnt already realise it was because there was no flags shown to barichello to warn him, so he got off because the stewards messed up...

A furious Nick Heidfeld scolded the wrong man after his disastrous final tour of the Chinese grand prix.

The German was guiding his BMW-Sauber to fourth place when he came across badly behaved backmarkers Christijan Albers and Takuma Sato.

But Heidfeld, who applauded the stewards' decision to penalise both of them, immediately hopped out of his cockpit after pulling over alongside the start-finish line and accosted the first Super Aguri driver he found.

It was Sakon Yamamoto...

Reportedly, Heidfeld accused the Japanese of leaving his 'brain in the hotel' before the startled Yamamoto advised that he should continue his search for Sato.

Heidfeld, 29, apparently apologised to Sakon Yamamoto but asked the rookie to 'pass on' his antagonism to Sato.

ROFLMDO...

I think for a while Kubica was the stand out driver in this race. He went back down to 19th after going wide, then climbed back up to 5th in no time. But he gambled on grooved slicks far too quickly.

Did you guys see when he pitted again for his old intermediates? He overshot/slid over the designated space by miles and all the engineers/pit crew fell backwards to avoid getting amputated!

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci
    if i was kubica i'd be pretty pissed off too tho

skating around the whole track and then wasting time in the pit again for the same old tyres

ah wells. what can u do

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    i didnt bother tipping... cause i though ms would have no chance..... WOOOT he won ****ing estatic. woot. peoow peoow. shove that up your thick neck alonso

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by civ_sik
    if you didnt already realise it was because there was no flags shown to barichello to warn him, so he got off because the stewards messed up...
    Were there flags for Alonso the last time?

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    not really to sure lol no one mentioned that rule at monza... lol

btw the marshalls that made the decisons at monza consisted of 3 people, 1 does all races, one was a brazilian, and the other was an italian.

Do the math... alonso threatening the ms for the championship in his last year, a brazilian driving an italian car, they were always going to penalise alonso lol

and good job coz hes a shit champion of he sport, and now hes taking digs at his own team, claiming there sabotaging his title chances what a tool..