Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Umm was just an open 'test & tune' day, I only did 5 runs.. was probly bout 40 cars or so maybe... but people off and on all day while they tune & fix thier cars.... if you wanted could probly get 100 runs.. but thats probly not best idea haha.

Felix.. the soarer didnt quite get to 14's I dont think, although did get close... for the amount of fuel it uses, i'd be wanting to get alot faster then that hahaha

99% stock... what mods?
    Team Lonely Pilot #028

BUY MY INTEGRA NOW!!: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...hlight=blubber

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by rakfint
    for the amount of fuel it uses, i'd be wanting to get alot faster then that hahaha
    Yeah trust me, stock they are slow up to about 90kms. They compare to driving a house boat, thats what i think anyway...

Member Array
    Car:
    92 da9 + 02 celica
    wtf is that mount for?

the mount, i screw my digi cam onto to take video sometimes....

I wouldnt even consider them mods really, got a bit of a strait intake to my airbox & a muffler .... thats it.. just didnt wana say stock incase someone held me up on a technicality haha

haha cool... more potential
    Team Lonely Pilot #028

BUY MY INTEGRA NOW!!: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...hlight=blubber

Don't forget your sick muffler bobby, and the soarer is a boat, he beat me by .1 of a second on the first run when i was running 5psi :P we could hae gotten more runs for the day but a bike rider came off and they had to call the ambo's, but i think he pulled through ok
    20kb avatar, what is this 1942?

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    LOL ... heemp... may be next time my car should line up with urs :P

nice vid aniway.
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

So I finally got to take my GSI integra to the strip... was a great day but my times are not as good as i'd hoped.

I'm pretty sure it's capable of better, jus thave to get it running nicely before I take it next time

Anyways, I ran a 15.8646 @ 89.96 MPH and have linked to the video below, I was racing a twin turbo Toyota Soarer, had him up until about 100km/h WOOT! (what the hell is wrong with his car... no way a TT should run mid 15's)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TbQz73rMjQ
    Good on you dude for getting out and having a go .The problem now is you will want to go faster and faster everytime you go out there and good luck to you.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    hey 25th is my bday tooo! congrats on the smick time! i believe calder will be closing pretty soon due to track upgrades and resurfacing so heathcote it is! hopefully calder improves when the track is redone as it was all shatted up at the moment.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    how did you make/buy this mount from?

Member Array
    Car:
    1981 d16y4 civic
    my soarer when stock ran 14.6.
    Now runs 13.5.