Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    civic 2000
    so anyone try 215/40/r17 on superlow? did it scrub? require rolling guard?

im new to honda, ***en bob jane gave me 215 tyre, if i have known i would of ask for 205 tyre.

so can i still lower on superlow?
    or better off with low?
    and what offset it require?
    does lowering affect tyre wear on one side due to camber?
    Last edited by Spec_R; 04-10-2006 at 11:42 PM.

thats mine using s-tech.. its ok for practicality, but not slammed! i cant afford nething else atm.. lol
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCTR Coopz!

thats mine using s-tech.. its ok for practicality, but not slammed! i cant afford nething else atm.. lol
    thats fkn hot man. just get some red snap-on seat covers! im too povo to get s-tech springs.. king springs for me

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    Quote Originally Posted by shinji112
    thats fkn hot man. just get some red snap-on seat covers! im too povo to get s-tech springs.. king springs for me
    i never understood that, y on earth do people use seat covers they're so tacky and ugly.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by kelviN
    Is that with standard shocks. How big are your wheels. Would the gap between the top of tyre and wheel arc still be the same if i used 15inch wheels?
    wont be the same, u'll have slightly more gaps (~1cm or so) running on 15s.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai
    i never understood that, y on earth do people use seat covers they're so tacky and ugly.
    adds a nice colour to it.. plus not many ppl are gonna break into ur car to steal ur seat covers.. bride buckets look hotter but its too dangerous! and it looks btr than standard trim IMO

Quote Originally Posted by kelviN
    Is that with standard shocks. How big are your wheels. Would the gap between the top of tyre and wheel arc still be the same if i used 15inch wheels?
    Yes, still on standard shocks at the present time. The wheels are 17". No, the gap would be a little wider with 15" wheels.

Member Array
    Car:
    99 ek1 h/b
    i had king spring super lows on my car and i wasnt happy with the height so i went for lower blitz springs which are about 20mm lower, ive had a variety of wheels on my car, ive had 18x7 neeper titans on my car and they only scrubed with 4 people in the car and the scrubbing wasnt that bad for the weight and speed. Now i am back onto 16x6.5 with 40 profile tyre and the right offset rim and i never ever scrub ever not even with 5 people in my car and 50kg's of stereo gear in the boot. If you choose the right offset and size wheel you will be fine. Note rear tyres in the pic are 45 profile have been changed now from when it was taken.
    STEALTH

Quote Originally Posted by shinji112
    thanks bro! i dont often get compliments.. lol i had seat covers before but it look'd be de.. so i erased thems!! the s-techs werent that much more expensive then kings.. i want coils eventually though!! and i want SR3's.. but 'am povo & got bad credit.. lol
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Vti EK Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCTR Coopz!

yo coops! thats hot crunk! yea yea

i love s-techs! how much did u pay for em? and was installation expensive?

Member Array
    Car:
    was a honda

Em1

2000 CIVIC VTIR COUPE
    - stock shocks/standard low king springs.
    - 18x7.5 simmons rims.