Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1

JVC Avx2 3" Screen Headunit

Has anyone got pictures of this headunit in a car... any car??? i cant seem to find any pictures at all. For such a great headunit, it doesnt seem to be very popular.

i kno a few epople that have it in tegs as the mounting of 7" screen can be annoying.........

surely there is some pics on google or somethin

and also it might have been posted in previous thread

search for avx2

i got the avx1 if u want pics of that.... only real difference is smaller volume control and screen bigger and in middle

also found a review of the product aswell
    http://www.cenlacdc.org/avx2/
    Last edited by stanleym; 04-10-2006 at 09:15 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci
    i had the AVX1 in my car

heres a vid i took of it working a few months back

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    One thing which doesn't help with it's sales is that it's slightly bigger than a normal single din so for cars like toyota's and subaru's etc, they won't be able to fit into the car.

But looking at the price point for an AV unit, pretty damn cheap for a brand name too.
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    The Crusader (0
    ive got it in my car currently, i definetly rate it. I didnt really wanna put a 7 inch screen in because its a pain mounting it in an integra. (and anyway plan on putting a couple in my head rests, lol)

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    so are you guys saying this is actually bigger then a single din? thought it was the exact same size

Anyone with a rough idea on price to get the tv antena or tuner or whatever unit to watch tv on this deck ?

I was quoted about 300 bucks, is this right ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude Vtir
    ....i dont think those tuner's are worth it, some areas give out crap service apparantly, and doesnt work well...so iv heard anyways...

i wouldn't say thats its bigger than the single din.... not the actual unit.... but the front plate that is detachable is a bit bigger but nothing huge.... also the screen comes out on an gle etc so its fine to be a bit bigger

tv tuenrs if u gunna buy one to attach to the unit dont bother... jus go out that has a tuner installed already then get the antennas attached to the window professionally

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    sweet.. i wonder why other companies arent coming out with similar single din units..

not sure ....... but then again u get companies who have the dvd capabilities on a single din but with no screen

most prob other companies see having a 3" screen as maybe a deterant as they owuld be think" who wants to watch it on such a small screen.....

but u get used to it very fast its good

also with the video out connection at rear of headunit...... other screens can be positioned elseware... such as my future sunvisor 9" screens

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    i'll prob get it and install a rear view camera... bit of bling...