Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    my guess if it will be made in thailand will cost somewhere from 37000 standard and optional dsg

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic Si (USDM)
    this is the Type-R for north america... it's basically a USDM FG sedan with K20Z3 (197hp) + 6spd manual, aero kit made by Mugen (full Honda factory warranty). photos are from SEMA 06:

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    40 year old 13 sec daily
    cars cost a lot more in SE asia than they do here.
    they wouldn't sell any at 53k and i doubt they'll try.

36ish should see some sales through.
    don't forget the sports compact market is already pretty busy in the 40k bracket here. at 40-45, people start looking at wrx's.
    at 35-40, people look towards euro hatches.

civic type R hatch

We are getting the Civic Type R hatch ( 3 door )
    Should be something out in January about it, its supposed to be here in June 07. On road for under 50 000. To compete against the other hatches hitting the market.

Information was from honda

Have been after another civic since i sold my 98 vti-r

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    40 year old 13 sec daily
    50k? they are on drugs.

civic type R

The civic is tipped to replace the type R integra in australia.
    That said, the type R integra is around 46000 plus onroads, so your looking at the same sort of money.

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon
    The civic is tipped to replace the type R integra in australia.
    That said, the type R integra is around 46000 plus onroads, so your looking at the same sort of money.
    this is the three door uk version? so australia will be the first country to get it since its out in uk in march

i will definetly get this one since im a p plate driver most of other hot hatch out there are turbocharged. Im abit dissapointed, i prefer the new engine on the japanese concept civic tpe r but the uk version definetely looks alot better

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Luxury Accord Euro
    Damn I hope they release that thing in Australia, it looks awesome, they could do more with the current models that are over here I reckon, I mean if they release a Sports or Type R version of the Civic it will grab another segment of the market!

I have always thaught that the should release a sports version of the Euro too, one with the Bodykit and extras on it, sports seats maybe, different displays in the dash etc!

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    That looks great. You would get a fun ride along with a practical 4 door car. But I dont think they can sell it for more than what the Mazda3 MPS is going for since its essentially still a Civic. Nobody would buy it for 50k

its crazy...to sell over 40k under 40k will be a gd deal