F. Alonshole's news

F1 NEWS:

Alonso unhappy with Fisichella today...
    Reigning World Champion Fernando Alonso has widened his attack on the Renault team after losing his championship lead in China.

The 25-year-old, who in the Spanish press this week accused his team colleagues of abandoning the quest for his drivers' title, has now been quoted as criticising team-mate Giancarlo Fisichella's tactics on the Shanghai circuit.

While Ferrari boss Jean Todt hinted this week that Fisichella's precision driving on the straights was tantamount to illegal blocking, Alonso attacked his Roman cohort for overtaking him.

Alonso reportedly told Sport-Informations-Dienst: "In the same situation I don't believe that (Ferrari's) Massa would have driven past Schumacher.
    "

A Renault spokesman, however, insisted that 33-year-old Fisichella 'drove purely for the team' in the Chinese Grand Prix.

And he said of Spaniard Alonso: "There is no problem at all with the relations between him and the team."

Tomorrow we expect Alonso to hit out at global warming, which must also be responsible for the loss of the championship lead.

Notice the 'dig' at Alonso at the end by even the press!

What a complete fag.

Just not too long ago - wasn't Alonso saying something to the tone of 'Renault never helped me' and Fisichella didn't help him either.

Now look how he reciprocates towards Renault and team-mate.

What a dick was critising Rossi Valentino earlier on as well as Schuey.

No wonder even though Schuey has had some dubious moves in the past, Alonso is still being looked at as the Villain in this game. Some brain cells are missing in this Spaniard's head... or could it missing from his neck/spinal cord.
    Last edited by Omotesando; 05-10-2006 at 12:56 AM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    zoftw~

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci
    so what alonso is saying is that hes not happy that giancarlo didnt try to take schuey out

i think fisi did everything he could. there was no point staying behind alonso and doing 3seconds slower a lap for 10 or so laps just in an attempt to keep schuey behind alonso

i'd be interested to see alonso flip his car just to see who'll go running up to try to get him out. the stewards will prolly ignore him too

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    alonso world wanker leader ftw

Member Array
    Car:
    ep3r
    in that new movie talagera nights (spelling?)

the villian driver (ali g) shares a remarkable resemblence to alonso...and he's gay!

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    hes starting to see his championship fade away, n its gettin to him. so hes spitting the dummy big time like the baby he is. hes not gonna win another championship again, this is the closest he will get for years. he'll be another villenuve. Mclaren will be strong like usual, but probly unreliable n kimmy will get the championship does he has deserved for so long.

he has a stinky attitude... poor sportsmanship! why cant he be more like SATO!!! lol
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

I just think that Flavio is getting his revenge.
    Alonso really screwed Flavio when he swtiched to McLaren for 2007 and he used the great excuse of "I couldn't get in contact with Flavio for over 2 weeks"

Alonso is cracking under the pressure, its good to see.

Alonso keeps suggesting that Renault doesn't want him to win and carry the number '1' to McLaren, also that all the other teams and generally in F1, everyone wants Schuey to win...

Saying this aloud - actually makes him very unsportsman like actually, isn't that right?

He's always the hypocrite.. sucked in he's only fifth in qualifying.
    Let's hope Fisichella runs and crashes into him.. will serve him right!

Better yet, let him crash and let it be driver error so he's got nobody else to blame BUT himself
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Alonso

Fisi did all he could to slow Shuey down but Alonso was just too shitty on new tyres. He was an idiot to push hard on the outlap and went onto the grass. All his own fault.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

I hope Alonso gets held up in the Trulli train.
    Then he'll go on about ow he "deserves" to be 1st.
    He just reminds me of Marcos Ambrose in the V8's, he expects everyoe to get out of his way so he can win.