Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Vti EK Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbo
    if the clutch fliud is that low i would check for leaks and also bleed the clutch.
    how do i bleed the clutch?? and where abouts can i check if the clutch master cylinder is leaking? sorry im a noob at this., :P

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Si
    there's a nob near the header, loosen that to bleed. just follow the metal line from the clutch cyclinder if you're not sure.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4lyf
    get a Exedy Heavy Duty clutch lol ... i got one ...pushing the clutch pedal is so easy n super soft haha
    CEE CEE DUB U

Member Array
    sounds like your clutch master, change that dont change the clutch
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    noob or not, changin the clutch fluid is SOOOO easy
    check it out HERE

Member Array
    Car:
    em1
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm_kid
    get a Exedy Heavy Duty clutch lol ... i got one ...pushing the clutch pedal is so easy n super soft haha
    hey man, im actually in the market for a new clutch and cant decide which to get..
    just wondering b4 u got your Exedy HD clutch did u consider at all the Exedy Sports Organic? ive pretty much narrowed down my choices to these two. i was told by an expert mechanic who knows his stuff to go HD as Sports Organic is ideally more for RWD cars, therefore Nissans. he also said HD is good for maintaining your revs when down shifting. however i got two mates who've recently replaced their clutch with the sports organic and they really recommend it.

or anyone at all? Exedy Heavy Duty or Sports Organic? For daily driving, preferably something easy

thx

hey ray

before i had my sports organic, i had the exedy heavy duty. heavy duty feels like a stock clutch, so its easier on the pedal.. sports organic has a tougher clamp force but seriously u get used to it and feels way beefier. I think if u wanna spend that much money for a clutch that feels stock, then save a bit of dosh n get the standard exedy clutch kit HCK-6751.

IMO sports organic is better
    dis kent!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    what mods you got? im going sport organic for the extra bite.

Member Array
    Car:
    a bicycle lol
    i guarentee you that its ur clutch master cylinder
    if u want to see if its leaking.. well first of all one of the signs are the clutch fluid will be low. secondly to find where the leak is .. opend ur door on the driver side then pull ur seat back stick ur head under the steering wheeel where the pedals are and look under where the clutch pedal is .. it is attached to a gold lever kind athing.. and follow it to the clutch master and if u see it wet then your clutch master cylinder is leaking.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 B16A
    wats the price differences between the HD and sports organic... ???
    Got an old Videogame console, handheld, games and accessories. PM me! I want them

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    i have try the sport organic and HD. sport organic is a bit more heavy than HD and has more bite. Personally i will just stick to he HD unless if it is heaps moded.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 B16A
    stock B16a with a pod...

thats all the engine mods...

but i do 8,000rpm launches...
    Got an old Videogame console, handheld, games and accessories. PM me! I want them