Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    autobarn...2bux each.

repco...around same price, they can order them in for you.

supercheap also had it

try your local auto shop, they all should have it. if not. they can order it for you. you just have to wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 [vte-33c], S2000 AP1

Thumbs up

yeh imma go supercheap auto now at rockdale ..

thanks ek4r

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 [vte-33c], S2000 AP1
    ey guys .. i went to supercheap at rockdale and auburn ...

dey say that they dont stock the sockets in-there store anymore ..

autobarn in auburn is shit .. (they dont know anything) they never have stock ...

REPCO is the best .... went to auburn repco.. he said he will get it for me tomorrow...

THANKS guys

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    ^ good to know. hopefully you have your sexy lights running by tmrw. GL

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    ok i followed all the instructions. The problem is now that of the two new lights that i have installed. One of them is exceptionally brighter ?? while the other one is the same brightness as the rest. Keep in mind that both are new bulbs and such.

Any ideas on how to fix?

note: the bulb that is bright, is the right hand side + its brighter than the rest during parker... as well as brake lights

any help thanxs

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16752

Just in case anybody wants to see another version of this guide. One thing, we have reflectors in the lower drivers side portion needs removing for even illumination. I have the rear fogs on my drivers side lower section and brakes on upper.

I also went and bought usdm tails, like them better than the jdm/edm/audm tails. are a tad different.

At Dell - do you have a rear fog on the drivers side? if so, it is the reflector inside ... taking it out is a pain. but doable. keep some silver paint handy for the scratches you are about to make ;-)

Kristin
    96er NH701M EK3 w/ Facelift Conversion and EP3 Rebadging
    00er blue-eyed daughter

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    thanks for ur input i was wondering is there anyone out there that would help me. The car is just a standard EK1 plus its only one side is brighter.. Thus if there was fog lights wouldn't it effect both

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    hmm could be a faulty bulb? i know they are some bulbs with different intensity. mine turned out even...

Quote Originally Posted by Dell99 View Post
    thanks for ur input i was wondering is there anyone out there that would help me. The car is just a standard EK1 plus its only one side is brighter.. Thus if there was fog lights wouldn't it effect both
    The fog light reflector is only in one tail light ... usually the driver's side.
    00er blue-eyed daughter

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    well i guess i will try to get a new bulb first... but if it is the fog light can u tell me how to remove it or at least fix it pls?

well, most likely you put in the wrong bulb, the reflector is noted when you look into the hole ... you cannot miss it as it is a second item in there ... you take it out with two pairs of pliers and a screw driver, it is made of some plastic and needs to be broken into pieces and taken out through the hole. painful process, go slow ...
    00er blue-eyed daughter

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    ar crap.. Well i guess i am going to switch the new bulb with the old one that is no the brake lights. If just as bright then dam.... got to get out the tools n break that reflector.. If not.. easily solved.. get new bulbs

sounds good ya think?