Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra LS
    Good write-up man! Five thumbs up for going to the effort!

I think that effectively the DC 22mm bar will be far stiffer than a DA-designed 22mm bar (if it were available, or custom made).

To put it simply, and this is just my understanding, the shorter the bar, the stiffer (similar to springs). Consider putting a 1m bar into a vice and bending it, and then try a 50cm bar.

Research on some US forums on the implications of going too stiff, there may be some detrimental handling side-effects (on the road, not the track) as well as structural issues if the car is pushed too hard. I have heard of subframes cracking and separating as a worse-case scenario.
    Too old for bodykits

-----
    Last edited by string; 19-05-2016 at 06:14 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Finally got around to doing this to my car, definitely made a huge difference, also made up a tie bar to snazz it up a bit. Thanks for the info mate!

Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    sweet looks great. tell me about the asr style but not asr brace

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    My brother made it, my other mate did the CNC routing. I painted it and installed it.. just wanted something to snazz it up a little.
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e