lows in the front superlows in the rear

is there any issues with having this setup for my kings?

i'm rocking 14" honda rims and they make a whirring noise when i drive and scrape when i hardlock.

i'm thinking of changing just the front to lows.

Member Array
    Car:
    LEVIN GTV
    I am currently running lows in the front, and rear, but seriously considering throwing superlows in the rear to lower it a bit (as it sits too high)

Im also wondering about the complications, benefits/costs of having this set up.

I know if you have heavy loading in the rear, it will affect it. But not too sure!

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    ive got this in my car, and i did it for the same asthetic based reasons. So it does sit nice now.

In terms of handling i regret my decision on Kings in general so i dont think you will notice much difference now in comparison to swapping the sprrings anyway.

Kings in general feel sloppy in comparison to the original springs which were more accurate and sharp. There isnt any weird weight transfer issues associated with having the different springs front to back, although i think Honda had the car set up a bit higher in the back for a couple of reasons

1) traction
    2) to keep the weight on the front of the car so that steering inputs result in a sharper response from the front end.

I found the car understeers a little more when i put these springs in, particularly if your coming into a very sharp corner at a descent rate, once again this is in comparison to OEM. I want to get around to getting some nice coilovers.

Member Array
    Car:
    a bicycle lol
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_antoi
    is there any issues with having this setup for my kings?

i'm rocking 14" honda rims and they make a whirring noise when i drive and scrape when i hardlock.

i'm thinking of changing just the front to lows.
    i think that whirring noise could be ur tires maybe they are noisy cause its lumpy .. and not even.. but most pplz liek to do this set up .. the front lowere then the rear cause of handling purposes i assume and mabye aero dynamics?

lumpy?

plz explain?

Member Array
    Car:
    LEVIN GTV
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli
    ive got this in my car, and i did it for the same asthetic based reasons. So it does sit nice now.

In terms of handling i regret my decision on Kings in general so i dont think you will notice much difference now in comparison to swapping the sprrings anyway.

Kings in general feel sloppy in comparison to the original springs which were more accurate and sharp. There isnt any weird weight transfer issues associated with having the different springs front to back, although i think Honda had the car set up a bit higher in the back for a couple of reasons

1) traction
    2) to keep the weight on the front of the car so that steering inputs result in a sharper response from the front end.

I found the car understeers a little more when i put these springs in, particularly if your coming into a very sharp corner at a descent rate, once again this is in comparison to OEM. I want to get around to getting some nice coilovers.
    Perfectly explained mate! Cheers

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    no worries mate