Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    honda civic EK4

Re: Price for EF9,EG6 and EK4

Could you all tell me what will be the reasonable price for a EF9,EG6 and EK4?
    Do you guys reckon the price for the EF9 is a bit over price? I understand the cost for bringing one in is high but if ppl can spend that much, I think most of them will go for a local EK4 coz it is newer at least.
    Do you guys agree?

i think eg6 genuine ones are going for around 15k

same as ek4

ef9 some are around 10-12k

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Obviously the ek4 represents better value for money but you need to decide which model you really want.Then do lots of shopping around.The total price of those 3 are pretty close with a slight premium for the ek4.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Also the price of ef9's and eg6's are kinda nuts for the age of them.But if you have your heart set on one of them it wont really matter.

Member Array
    Car:
    EGTWO
    the ek4 is locally delivered which will lower the cost of insurance, both the ef9 and eg6 are imports from japan
    ek4 would be easier to get ur hands on, imo get the ek4, less problems and headaches

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisyuym
    Do you guys reckon the price for the EF9 is a bit over price? I understand the cost for bringing one in is high but if ppl can spend that much, I think most of them will go for a local EK4 coz it is newer at least.
    Do you guys agree?
    The EF9's are quite high, but they are rare and a true enthusiast's car and a honda classic. They can no longer be imported either. Some stock ones sell as cheap as 8k if the owner doesnt know how much they are worth. But the general price bracket is 10K+

But when you think about it a 1tonne 118kw machine with good tuning potential, it isnt so bad for 10k.. but if you use such logic everyone should probably get a turbo nissan.

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    EF9 is around 9-13K
    EG6 is 11-15K
    EK4 is 14-17K

thats the general figure though u can find bargains which lower than the guide price..
    EF9/EG6 are both imported and are rare.. also they feature different interiors compared to the AU spec
    EK4 are locally delivered cars hence the more examples around
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    14-17k ? dang. i wish i can sell my car for 14k. anyone wanna buy a facelifted silber EK 98 model with 116k kms on it ? pm me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    I pick up my ek4 for a very good price. Just have a look around, thats a few ek4 selling on the forum and very good prices too.

Member Array
    Car:
    DCtwo SiR-G+EJeight+EGsix
    yeah, beta get a EK4 instead EG6 or EF9
    - not most of JDM car equipped sunroof, but oz EK4 does
    - EG6 and EF9 are too old.....
    - the price of EG6 is very close to EK4, i will prefer to get a EK4....

but for me, both EG6 or EK4 are very nice hatch, ppl used to compare them....but i personally like EG6 more than EK4 (i like the EG hatch shape), but ppl used to get a EK rather than EG6, cos of the year, options, interior, resale value.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    350z ek9
    depends on what you want, if you want something that u see all the time being a ek4 which was locally delivered or have something that is rare eg6 ef9 i have a ef9 and would pick it over a ek4 any day

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude vti-r & s2k
    i used to own an ek4... but decided to upgrade to a ef9 instead! thats right, upgraded! so much more fun and has alot more character!