Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 B16A
    will do...

last place i went to i swear im sure they didnt do everything they said... wasnt a dealer tho...
    Got an old Videogame console, handheld, games and accessories. PM me! I want them

yeah theres alot of places out there that give mechanics a bad rep, there are times where you can service your car yourself (if you know how to) when u only change oil,filters and any other fluids

but what happens when you need to do valve clearances on your full majors? checking every thing under the car..(leaks, joints, cv, suspensions, electrical problems, or faulty parts you didnt even know about) yeah it might cost heaps to service your car at a dealership but you know it'll get done right ..(some workshops) and it would probably save you big bucks in the future when u fix the small things before they become a real problem.

but no you guys are right it is expensive but hey so is your car so make sure it has regular checks by people you know you can trust. i talk too much

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 B16A
    i want a 1 stop shop...
    Got an old Videogame console, handheld, games and accessories. PM me! I want them

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    doncaster honda told me they charge $115 an hour for labor. Im currently looking for a machanic to do a major service on my s2k.

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    Not all Honda dealerships "do the job right" for their price premium. The one in Mildura for example is a load of crap. They charge heaps and have heaps of glorified car washers in their service dept. Took my 3rd gen prelude to them while it was stalling (auto) at lowish fuel when braking. Light braking causes a cough, hard causes a stall. They took my money with "its older than this place, we couldnt find out the problem." The thing had so little fuel that even slight deceleration would cause it to stall after they were done with it.