04/05 front bumper and wind deflector??

Hi people,

I am new in this forum, I live in perth and just recently bought my S2K

I wondering if anyone can point me to the right direction, as i am looking to get 04/05 front bumper, and a wind deflector for my car.

Thanks

Greg

S2Krazy Array
    www.s2ki.com

Go to the For Sale section. bottom right hand corner is a search tool. type in "Wind deflector" and see what comes up within the past 4-6 wks. That fails, go back to the for sale section, and up the top is "Autralia" " UK" SoCAL" etc. Go to So Cal and search again.

Should find one for $80US somewhere I saw. But don't be surprised if you have to buy one for $120US.

Postage on such a small item will be only $15US posted by USPS Economy Airmail, and will take 10-14 days from the delivery date.

As for the front bumper bar. I wish you the best of luck finding one in Australia. A few guys on S2kI from the Oz section have imported them from the US as its cheaper to import one, than it is to buy from Honda.

Honestly, forget the front bumper, and just buy an aftermarket one, or add a J's Racing front lip or something

Hope this helps
    b-rad
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by [W1N]
    Hi people,

I am new in this forum, I live in perth and just recently bought my S2K

I wondering if anyone can point me to the right direction, as i am looking to get 04/05 front bumper, and a wind deflector for my car.

Thanks

Greg
    if u can get a good price on the front bar, let me know as i'd definately be interested as well.

Thanks guys,

yeah I'll consider the after market bumper..
    but if i can get the front bumper.. I 'll let you guys know..

cheers

do you know any one supplying OEM rear wing in australia?
    instead of paying the premium price in the dealer.

Thanks

S2Krazy Array
    what colour are you after?

There's a silver one for sale on here for ~$400, and a white one on S2ki for $600 brand new.

There's also another silbver one IIRC on s2ki aswell.

Have aread in the Oz section of the for sales section for "Front lip under bumper wanted" or something similiar its called. Links are provided in there.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...